PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills and Jets better than we think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFC Beast is back ?

Jets are decent.

We're just bad though. Horrific with Brady playing like this. He'd be benched if he didn't have his history.

the bills where 7-9 last year and started 4-0 yes they have a rookie OL but there rookie OL looks better then the pats so called 'all pro line' and edwards is a good young QB are the bill a SB team i dont think so but thay are not just some push over team that we can beat 56-17 any more

the jets where a 9-7 team last year and would have been better if not for Mangini the worst coach in the NFL
and as much as we dont like it the jets D is for real will they win the AFC east i dont know but the jets are not a joke any more

did we really think the pats where going to go 16-0 after brady missed more then a year of playing football and after all the trades and new players on D

if they are 2-2 after playing ATL and the ravens i will be happy and if they are 3-1 i will jump up and down

Nope...like the Pats, the Jets and Bills are average teams.

I was fine up to trading Richard Seymour. Long-term fine, but this trade made little sense this year.

I was fine up to trading Richard Seymour. Long-term fine, but this trade made little sense this year.

And this has to do with this thread how???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back