Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill Plaschke (LA Times) - "Brady Totally Classless"

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SoCal Bong, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

From Barstool Sports:

http://barstoolsports.com/randomtho...atriots_bulletin_board_fodder_friday_comments

2. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

3. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

He's a turd from way back...Gww did he give a pass to Smith on his stupid pregame continuation of running his mouth?? (Especially after the league has really put a real damper on a lot of pregame situations..) Hmmm Brady is like most people..he can only take so much..
  4. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He's right in a way...Brady is not human, right??? ;)
  5. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

if you mean a 'perfect' human. ;)
  6. RodThePat

RodThePat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why would someone care about the general perception of Brady? People think he is classless? Whoopy-dee-doo, good for them! All I care about is that he is the best Quarterback of all time and that he has led my team to great victories and will give us the best chance to win for years to come.

If he's classy or not, whatever, man. This adjective is starting to make me sick, actually.
  7. Scooter_McGruder

Scooter_McGruder Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Is the LT incident to which he is referring the one where he got in an argument with Rivers? So it's OK to talk sh*t to your own teammates but not a guy on another team who disrespected you?

Idiot.
  8. Lampshade

Lampshade Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I make it a point to email him politely pointing out every piece of hypocrisy he comes out with. Never get a reply.
  9. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#1, that guy is a tool. He is always making stupid points on ESPN. He is part of the reason I have boycotted that POS network for the last month. #2, talking trash was, is, and always will be part of the game. If you want to run your mouth, fine. Just back it up. Brady was letting Smith know that he was not backing up his talk and that he was going to make him eat his words. What is wrong with that? I loved it! That's why until Tom Brady came along Larry Bird was always my favorite athlete. I love guys that talk the talk and walk the walk. Jordan was the same way. Tom Brady is a man's man.
  10. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Conveniently forgotten is the fact that Smith was taunting and screaming at Brady before the game started. So, yeah, Brady had every right to give his 2 cents to Smith after he burned him on a pass during the game.

Going just by the writer's quote (similar to how he judges Brady on what was shown on TV), he suggest that Brady slammed Smith after winning the game. What a slander! Pure BS...

He should watch Brady's interview after the game when Brady refused to disclose what he said to Smith on the field. That, my friends, is class, something that the media idiots know nothing about.

Thanks for giving his email. I plan to email him right away. :mad:
  11. since67

since67 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

you mean Little Lord Fauntleroy Jordan?
  12. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

In all seriousness, Brady might be the classiest athlete I can think of since maybe Bobby Orr.
  13. patsfan_1281

patsfan_1281 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol he just totally contradicted himself..what a tool
    Smith was also taunting Brady during the warmups..Brady isnt gonna sit there and take that from a jag..i love the fire he plays with
  14. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

15. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Flip the script - if a Pats DB made a guarantee and the opposing QB got in his face, that QB would be praised to no end for standing up to the "evil" Patriots. Forget about Plaschke - he's a sports writer in LA, that tarnishes credibility anyway. His nearby team is SD so of course he'll let LT off the hook and bash Brady.

Just remember, these guys aren't paid for their opinions, they're paid to get people interested in hearing their opinions. That's why guys like Peter King still have a job.
  16. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Damn. Jonida is hot.
  17. Caspir

Caspir Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I think that quote was from when the angry little midget RB pretended he wanted to fight people after the Patriots bounced his team of juicers and whiners. You know, when he did the whole, "Hold me back," routine.
  18. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 5 / -1

I remember thinking what a big ******* contradiction when he said the stuff about Brady and LT on PTI.
  19. zarakotas5

zarakotas5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thank you. I give writers a wide berth. They are under deadline, have to maintain readership/ratings/etc.

This guy is such a child, though. He regards the world in a way small children do. I get the impression he means it. It's not an act with him. He is genuinely out-matched by reality and is incapable of reconciling with it. He should have been a kindergarten teacher.
  20. LloydBraun

LloydBraun Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This "journalist" is just looking for the attention he will get from a shocking type of statement.

No big deal, really... who cares what this clown thinks?!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.