Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill O'Reilly vs Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Lifer, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

did anyone see this?? Bill O'Reilly wouldnt even let the guy answer a question. It just shows how insecure O'Reilly is in his position. Its much the same tactic Hannity uses. Ask the question, then 5 seconds into the answer start badgering.

I could see independants in New Hampshire coming out in droves for Paul.
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Talk about a man! among boys! Why would Paul even go on this retard's show?
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Zell Miller knew how to handle that situation, Chris Matthews is a Master at cutting people off when they are in the middle of a sentence, Miller simply looked Matthews right in the face and yelled "will you shut up and let me finish" Matthews didn't know what hit him. Thats all people have to do, don't sit there and take it.

There have been many requests from people wanting to see that replayed but NBC won't run it again, if that little guy Paul had the balls to do it he would be a Media Hero today it would be running every five minutes all day long.
    :bricks:
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

Of course, most people regard Zell "I wish we lived in the day that I could challenge you to a duel" Miller as a loony, but you're right he did make himself heard.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Probably because he's #1 on all of cable news, and is watched by the people who are most likely to consider voting for him.
  6. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

I missed it. Hopefully it'll be on Youtube in a few hours if not already.
  7. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

8. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Bill is a stupid tool for Murdoch...
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

How do you figure that? O'riely is a White House tool who supports the president regardless of anything. You know that. He supports the Iraq "mission", whatever that is, and he's also been the chief agitator of anti-Iranian drumbeaters for the fools in DC. Why would anyone who agrees with Paul's proposed policies watch O'Riely? Paul's supporters are anti-war and not prone to buy the administration propaganda. Many of them are simplistically referred to as "liberal democrats". His other supporters include the federal government Luddites in the Libertarian sects (me) and Goldwater / Reagan Republicans. Bush and his neocon-freaky-wierdo friends like O'Riely and Hannity are a very different animal than traditional conservatives.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

This guy Paul say's all the little things that the hand wringing liberals love to hear and thats great, now, do the Muslim Killers listen to this slobbering sh!t?
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Do you even watch BOR? I don't think you do.

Well, I guess when you're getting like 3% in your best poll, it makes no sense to go on a show which is #1 on cable news. Not only is it #1 on cable, but it's #1 in the prime time slot, and is #1 in all critical age demographics. Furthermore, BOR is more conservative than he is anything else, which means that a republican candidate with a conservative message would be speaking to the people most likely to vote for him. At the very least, he'd be speaking to a healthy chunk of people he'd need to vote for him, and if they didn't, he'd at least be able to voice some of his views and perspectives to the sheep watching.

I hate to break this to you Wistah, but if Paul only wanted to speak to people who support him, he'd be at some flea market in Texas or Indiana. This is why I thought, and still think, it's mentally retarded for any candidate to ignore a station they think is the opposition. If you are going to run, you need to get your message to as many AMERICANS as possible. If you intend to win, then you'll still have to govern those people who don't vote for you. Why let other people shape who you are, when you can go in front of them and speak for yourself? By your logic, Paul shouldn't go on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS... He should be on CMT.
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

actually, Paul has been on Bill Maher's HBO show twice now and gotten a standing ovation both times... somehow, i doubt Maher is getting many viewers from Texas nor Indiana... but i agree that common sense candidates never stand a chance.... why would America want that?
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

They don't, which is why you'll get your usual retread come November 2008. Complete with shady history, fraudulent lives, and an awefull moral background. They'll all sound the same too, as they'll talk about bringing change with more of the same, and uniting people who are only going to become further apart. :D
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Standing ovation on the Maher show for Paul well of course he would get a standing ovation it was a room full of Liberal Bush Haters and Paul talks just like they do, imagine the Ovation he would get at a Muslim cookout, the Muslims love guys like him so does Castro, Chavez, and all the Hollywood Wife Swappers, the man is a Left Wing Republican, he sounds like Rosie O'Donnell.
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

have i ever told you that you bring absolutely nothing to the debate table here? just curious...
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

I forgot,I got all excited, sorry :singing:
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  17. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Same sh*t, different country. The candidates are all starting to look and sound the same in our bit of the world, language notwithstanding. There is nothing to choose between them. :(
  18. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Maybe you should listen to the petraous senate hearings? :singing:
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

That's because politics is a business. We get millionaires instead of concerned citizens. WTF does Hillary or Giuliani care about Joe Taxpayer, when they can stuff their pockets at Joe T's expense? How many people running for office aren't 8 figure millionaires? :mad:
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Hi, I'm Larry brother of Harry, Harry is an extreamly handsome brilliant man and brings far more to this board than you do young man.
    Yours Truly,
    Larry Brother Of Harry You Will Also Be Hearing From Barry Brother of Larry And Harry.