Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill O'Reilly really wanted those answers!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Lifer, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

sadly, there are still some people inspired by this "Lewis Prothero" personality that Wild Bill exemplifies... white supremists especially love Bill... that's documented...

where, exactly, does O'Reilly think people like the Klan (which also indulges frequently in gay-bashing) get their raw material from, anyway? They get it from supposedly "mainstream" sources like O'Reilly and Lou Dobbs. Were O'Reilly to spend any time perusing far-right websites, he might be appalled to see how many times his reportage is cited by them -- particularly in such chat forums as the neo-Nazi favorite, Stormfront, where O'Reilly's reportage is a real favorite, even though O'Reilly himself is dismissed as a "neocon" by the white-supremacy purists. ​
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Here is a guy who continual does well, although not as well as in the past, by spreading fear and demonizing anyone he views a left of center.. unfortunately,there are those who believe that what he says is gospel. Wonder if his "falafel" got a rise from all those prurient questions??
  5. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

" was there any fantasy? ..."
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

He's got more viewers now than he ever has.

Odorman is pathetic. I've never seen a guy obsess with his television competition like he does. He should concentrate more on his own sh!tty show than BOR's successful one. BOR is a lot of things, and he's a fraud on his fair share of issues like most others. Of course, that's why I always stress that people watch as many sources of information as possible. What I do like about BOR is that he invites anyone, and any view on to his show. I've seen him with Michael Moore, Whoopi Goldberg, the people from Human Rights Watch, etc. I watch him, and Chris Matthews' Hardball the most.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +254 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

:)

Olberman obsesses about O'Reilly when he's on the SPORTS radio with Dan Patrick. He rips on O'Reilly for not being fair and balanced, well he should look in the mirror, he's FAR more tilted to his side than O'Reilly is.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Odorman is extreme left, yet he cracks on BOR when BOR openly invites anyone on. Then he wonders why his ratings are so low.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Nobody watches or listens to blubbering slobbering do-gooder left wing sh!t, thats why the lefty's are trying to censor talk radio, they can't compete, the public just doesn't want to hear them. FREEDOM.
    :bricks:
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

But I bet he got a hard on when asking miss New Jersey all those questions, didn't have a sex harassment charge in the past??
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

actually, i listen to Air America pretty much every day... as does several people i work with and hang out with ... our Conservative region doesn't even carry Air America, so we make an effort to stream it off the computer... nice try at spin you hope to be true, however... unfortunately for you and your wacko Bunker philosophy, a lot of people listen to progressive media...

it's hardly that the American people don't want to hear them... it's simply that Bush-enabling corporations aren't willing to sponsor progressive radio...
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I think that was Bob Barker...hard to tell the difference sometimes.
    "Come on down!"
  13. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I love o'Reilly.......

I hope Olby gets cancer and dies a terrible death {doh........... did I say that out loud :eek: :D }
  14. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Classy. :rolleyes:
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

wow...

or were you just drinking again?
  16. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Actually, it's a recent reference O'Rielly latest Crusade so I figured people would get it.......... While I don't mind the guy (BOR), he sometimes gets a little over the top on his rant and goes on and on. I figured since you guys trash him so much you must watch him or listen to his show, and the reference would be noted. I guess you just trash the guy without listening or knowing much about him.

His Crusade is to bring financial ruin to Jet Blue :rolleyes: , because it sponsored the moonbat fest YearlyKOS. For like 2-3 days straight last week he keep going on, and on, and on (at least on the radio, I don't get to watch the TV stuff much)....... about how evil daily KOS. The reference he kept going back to was how posters on that site "wished cancer on Tony Snow". I mean really, I can't stand KOS, but that was like 2-3 stupid commentors on a site and has nothing to do with Jet Blue. He tried to paint that picture, a little to hard. It's a perfect example of what annoys me about BOR. I agree with a lot of stuff he say, but just goes on and on sometimes.

Obviously I don't really wish evil on a guy I don't know (or even watch). I don't really give a crap about Olberman on a personal level. It's an over the top mockery of the stupidity of all this back and forth political rhetoric from all sides. It's gotten so bad, we're not just bashing politicians, but we're now bashing the friggin political commentators on TV.

Kinda silly if you ask me.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

The Far Left Wing Liberals of America are a very Hateful Vicious Cruel Ruthless bunch of Jealous Bastards when things don't go their way.

One od their favorite weapons in their crusade against Conservatism and their obsession with
    "Getting Bush" is their constant blubbering about Freedom and the Constitution, these defenders of Freedom would like nothing better than to send Federal Marshall's into every Right Wing Radio and TV Station in America close them down and arrest every employee working for them.

If the American People want something that these Lefty Nazis don't want them to have the Lefty Nazis want it destroyed and censored.

Liberalism knows whats best for you so you better "Shut Up".
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Feeling angry this morning already Harry?? Didja take your metamucil?? Talk about anger, when I listen to BOR, Rush, Savage and Hannity or read Coulter all I feel is their anger and how they do just about anything to prove their point. BTW Bush, because of his ineptitude, should be gotten.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

But according to Liberalism they have every right in the world to say what they do like it or not.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE I DON"T AGREE WITH OR LIKE ONE WORD THAT HAS EVER COME OUT OF AL FRANKEN OR PHIUL DONAHUE'S MOUTH BUT I WILL DEFEND TO THE DEATH THEIR RIGHT TO SAY IT.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Not sure where any of this is written, but there is common ground on the latter. Phil Donahue is a marshmallow compared to BOR, Rush or Savage.. tough comparison. Have to say never heard much of what Franken has had to say.