Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill O'Reilly on "The View"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

O’REILLY: Muslims killed us on 9/11!

GOLDBERG: Oh my God! That is so (expletive)

O’REILLY: Muslims didn’t kill us on 9/11? (crosstalk)

GOLDBERG: What religion was Mr. McVeigh?

O’REILLY: Muslims killed us on 9/11!

BEHAR: I don’t want to sit here.

YouTube - The View

Bill knows the difference between extremists, and blaming an entire religion. Whats the point of phrasing it the way he did? To encite people. These people were terrorists, who happened to be muslim.

Babs gets all pi$$ed at the end, as she should. People shouldn't walk off the stage, and should be able to debate things. But Bill is 100% wrong here, and only looking to frighten uninformed idiots. I'm wondering if he knows he is doing this, and doesnt care, or has no clue how dangerous speaking like that is.

Babs put him in his place like he is a 4 year old who stole some gum.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  2. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The people you need to convince that they do not want to kill in the name of Islam are not TV personalities. They are people who are trying to kill others all over the world in the name of Islam.
  3. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Islam is both a religion and a political movement which blatantly and specifically advises killing your enemies. We would do well to outlaw it in the USA, but that will not happen until TSHTF in a big way. Refer to Europe's situation right now for some insight into our future. We've gone off the deep end in this country with our tolerance for "others".
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

O'Reilly "Muslims killed us on 9/11
    Harry "No sh!t"

Who does lovely Whoopi think killed us Mormons?

Just another example of what i have been saying, "LIBERALS HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ISLAM"

The Islamic solution to anybody that disagrees with them is to KILL
    Liberals have fallen in love with a religion that still condones Beheading and Stoning, the Removal Of Eyes, the Amputation of fingers and public whipping.

God Is Great, Praise Allah, Death To America The Great Satan
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Talking politics on the view is ... :bricks:

behar didn't say a peep when Rosie said 9/11 was an inside job.

As for McVeigh his motive was not religious and he was not a Christian.

Like I said politic on the view is .... :bricks:
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

McVeigh, lol, that all they've got one friggin guy, when anybody has the balls to publicly come right out and say "The people that hijacked the planes and slaughtered 3000 people in two hours were Muslims" the Loons go nuts and start babbling about Timothy McVeigh one dirty christian white bastard, ha ha ha , one guy, one white mother f-cker, it must kill the liberal loons that they can't find a bunch of white baptists or methodists that they can call terrorists.

:singing: "one white christian"
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -9

"Babs"??? Are you sh1ttn' me? I wouldn't even know that show if I was watching it right now. Who the heck is Babs?
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

That might be the worst show on TV. Talk about a show that makes you dumber with each passing second. Seriously, when I think that people actually watch that and think they're learning something, I feel like throwing up in my mouth a little bit. It's no wonder this country is so dumb, and getting dumber.

I don't want to outlaw anyone, or anything, but I completely agree about the dangers of coddling, and conforming to people who hard line the islamic faith. Europe has some serious problems now, and demographically, some worse problems on the horizon. These people, hard line muslims, need to be forced to asimilate to our culture, and not vice versa. The PC, appologist crowd in this country, needs to wake up on this one. Look at what happened in that meat packing place as an example.

I want to emphasize the hard line aspect of that faith, because I employ muslims, and have for years now. Those that I employ, are eastern european, and more or less muslim, like I'm catholic, or you're X. Which is to say that they aren't hardline. They beleive in what they believe, but they may not go to church each sunday, and read a rosary if you know what I mean.
  9. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

O'Rielly knew what he was doing......

This is all over the internet and televisions.....

Free advertisement for his new Book.
    He did not go on the view because he wanted to visit with Joy and Whoopie.

He went on the view to sell books....

Mission Accomplished....

Attached Files:

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

The real mainstream media, the fox news propaganda machine, strikes again..
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -9

Propaganda machine
    Merchants of death
    Military-Industrial complex
    Lock-step right wing
    Sheeple
    Etc, etc....ect.

Man, I'm going to start a library of phrases you use over and over again as if you yourself belong to some political group with an agenda....but I won't use a corny phrase to describe you or those you support
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Loons like Goldberg, Walters and that "Joy Thing" are all starting to have meltdowns, they are going insane, their Pretty Golden Tongued Poster Boy with all of his "Hope & Change Sh!t" has turned out to be nothing but another goofy slop bag politician who is destroying this country.

CAN ANYBODY IN THE WORLD DENY THAT IT WAS MUSLIMS THAT KILLED 3000 HUMAN BEINGS ON 9/11, THEY WERN'T GREEKS OR LUTHERANS THEY WERE FANATICAL MURDERING SAVAGE
    F-CKING MUSLIMS, OTHER MUSLIMS ALL AROUND THE GLOBE DANCED AND CHEERED IN THE STREETS AT THE SLAUGHTER THAT WAS TAKING PLACE IN NEW YORK CITY, IN THE HATED AMERICA.

HOLD ONTO YOUR F-CKING HATS BECAUSE THESE MUSLIMS ARE COMING BACK, YOU CAN BET ON IT.

WE KNOW THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT 98% OF THE WORLDS TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM THE MUSLIMS THAT ARE NOT TERRORISTS WHY DO THEY SIT SILENTLY BY WHILE THE TERRORISTS AMONG THEM CONTINUE TO CAUSE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO STEREOTYPE THEIR RELIGION AS THE RELIGION OF SAVAGERY?
  13. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Right, it was actually Quakers that pulled it off.
  14. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Saying Muslims attacked on 9/11 is no different than saying Christians have killed more people than any other religion... it's a fact though it should have been clarified as extreme but really, one can infer than anyone who attacks someone else is inherently extreme... right? Worthy to correct him not it, silly to get indignant over.
  15. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Despite my disagreement with her politics, I actually rather like Joy Behar. She comes from a comedian background, so she's good to a lot of stand up comics that I love (Colin Quinn and Jim Norton for example). But she and Whoopi should have stayed on a debated with him. Yes, he can be a bit of a verbal bully and yell, but I know those two have quite the set of lungs as well. They could have stayed on and debated with him, I think they would have served their purpose better by doing so.
  16. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Also, this is a good point. Saying "Extreme Muslim Terrorist" is a bit redundant, as anyone labeled as a terrorist is VERY extreme by definition. So they were kind of nitpicking for PC's sake, but what do you expect from the View. They always jump on O'Reilly when he comes on. But he's a bit of a confrontation lover and attention whore, so he gladly obliges. Honestly, it's predictable, must-miss TV for me.
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Liberal Loon Left Wingers are very quick to tell you that Priests who sodimize little boys are Catholics and they are right, they are Catholics, liberals demand justice and punishment from the leaders within the Catholic Church and rightly so.

Bill O'Reilly said the people who attacked America on 9/11 were Muslims, he was right they were Muslims, why won't the Politically Correct Liberals demand justice and punishment from the leaders of Islam for the Death and Suffering caused by Muslims Terrorists around the world?
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Sometimes when I am waiting to get an oil change, Dr's office or something else, and this show comes on.. cannot figure out the attraction... usually take my book and go outside. Cannot completely block out the noise.

That and the one with Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda???

Lots of blabbering, lots of noise but I ain't listening.
  19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Thanks for stalking, your comments add value to the overall conversation.. at one time ad hominen attacks were not allowed on this board, now they are the rule not the exception...

Try hard not to offend you and the Mish circle jerk.. btw have you ever paid the taxes you cheated on??? Or have you just moved on.
  20. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -9

I dunno....do you always drive within the speed limit?

If you reviewed your posts, you yourself would see the same "liberal-cause" propaganda words that you employ as well. You're the one who mentioned "Propaganda", so I thought I'd hold a mirror to your face so you could see just how hypocritical you are.

BTW...Mish actually calls me for advice.