Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill O’Reilly Excoriates His Fellow Conservative Radio Hosts As ‘Kool-Aid’–Drinking I

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Sep 26, 2008.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Bill O’Reilly Excoriates His Fellow Conservative Radio Hosts As ‘Kool-Aid’–Drinking Idiots -- Daily Intel -- New York News Blog -- New York Magazine

Watch the video at the above link.:cool:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Re: Bill O’Reilly Excoriates His Fellow Conservative Radio Hosts As ‘Kool-Aid’–Drinki

Interesting as all hell. Jockeying for position is by no means limited to the politicians.

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +387 / 3 / -15

#18 Jersey

Re: Bill O’Reilly Excoriates His Fellow Conservative Radio Hosts As ‘Kool-Aid’–Drinki

Pretty intense...O'Reilly isn't really a conservative or at least he was once a democrat. Probably more of an independent now and that tape shows it...man! Personally, I'm still skeptical of a bailout unless a bunch of economists say it sounds workable. Because these guys are not economic experts...the congressman and especially the fat toad:D

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

It's one of those things where doing nothing works, and doing a deal works, because you said it worked.

The economy is still going to suck either way. "Oh no it went south anyway" if the bill is signed. "Oh no we should have signed it" if it is not signed. And it WILL be signed, because everybody knows non-action guarantees a worst outcome, while action opens the door for a less-than-worst outcome.

Now McSame's started the credit-and-blame game, and everybody's in on the act.

Sorry PR, I've crossed the Rubicon and can't be anything but disgusted by the right just at the moment, having watched O'Reilly lie his way through a few years himself... even when he calls the talk radio versions of him partisan right wing idiots.

I dunno, maybe I'll buy O'Reilly's outburst tomorrow. My spidey sense is tingling right now.

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Many in talk-show land are neither Dems nor Repubs -- they are "Libertarians":
    " do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody; the smaller the government the better; if people want to use drugs and kill themselves that's their choice, etc." Very laissez-faire.

Personally, I get nervous without a moral code to live by. Call me "weak" but I need the structure. I think we all do.

//

6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

post of the week...

exactly right...

Bill O'Reilly can't effectively distance himself from any of this... he's neck deep in it... ... the steaming PoS...

it's his kind of jackasz rhetoric that helped get investigations squashed, truth viewed as a plague, and progressive pundits eviscerated... parroting the same "bomb em all, how dare you question the intel" garbage as the Savages, the Coulters, the Limbaughs and all of them... what a dyck...

he's ripping upon himself here, because he's no different than his constituents... nope...

my, how the rats are scurrying now that the lights are truly being turned on... with tWoT flailing, oil skyrocketing, and the corrupt markets crashing, it's telling to see the RW pundits and legislators eating eachother...

this was all predicted a half dozen years ago ... it's funny that you mention Rubicon... it's all happening...

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +371 / 11 / -28

Bill O'Reilly is a libertarian???.. at best he is a media whore, who plays the game well.. for enjoyment he likes to piss people off..