Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill Maher & The Catholics

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Bill Maher the weird looking Lef Wing vicious jerk:

All you Liberal Democrat Catholics, this is what this guy thinks about your religion, I wonder what Uncle Teddy and his Clan think about this guy.

The big issue I have with what the Creep said is his COWARDICE and his failure to utter one word of condemnation against the "other religion" the one that is at war with the Western World, the one that still commits the same acts of savagery that the stone age people did.

This piece of sh!t Bill Maher would never Dare to even think anything about The Muslim Religion like things he wrote about the Catholics, he's either afraid of losing his head or he agrees with them.

Bill Maher a fine example of a Cowardly, Slimey, Scumsucking Swine.

Catholic Liberal Democrats Please Note:
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthe...sed-be-nazi-compares-church-cult-bear-stearns

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What did he say that wasn't true?

3. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +34 / 3 / -2

#80 Jersey

Im pretty sure that he has trashed Islam more than a few times. He has a problem with organized religion in general, not just the Catholics.

4. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Just like Harry does...right, Boy?

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

We all know that most all of it is true and I said, "my beef with bums like him is how silent they are at the savagery and inhuman behavior of "the other religion".

The Catholic Church has lost almost all of it's credibility in its failure to address "The Pedophiles" but I find it disgusting at how the Far Left Wing Liberals like this Creepy Maher will drag every religion and every God that man has through the mud but will never have the courage to publicly condem the savagery of the Fanatics Within The Muslim Religion.

When the Executioners within the Terrorist Circle of the Muslim Religion order a "Head To Roll" the people like the "Dirtbag Maher" are totally SILENT.
    Scumsucking F-cking Cowardly Rat Bastards.

:bricks:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

The fanatics among them give me cause to trash them, I didn't start it, they did, watching a skinny little helpless women squeal and gurgle while having her little head carved off by some mother f-cking slimey savage who is Praising his f-cking God bothers me.

:bricks:

7. Char2na

Char2na Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The Muslim Religion as a whole is not at war with the western world. You said it yourself,

blah blah blah.

These are a select few groups of fundamentalist crazies. Lets not put down a huge group of people for the acts of a few. How are your statements any different from what you accuse Maher of?

By the way, Bill Maher sucks in my opinion.

8. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

As Mogamedogz stated, Maher trashes all religions. For a little background, he was brought up Catholic. I watch him regularly on HBO and find him fairly funny. I don't buy into everything he says, keep in mind he's a freakin' comedian. Case in point, I went to one of his live shows in St. Pete, Fl. He was on a roll, giving it pretty good to countless segments of society. Then, he made some candid remarks concerning abortion. At that point a family of 6-7 that were in the middle of the audience got up and walked out. I guess the moral of the story is, F' um if they can't take a joke.

9. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

I've heard Maher trash Islam all the time. A specific example would be how he always refer to them "keeping their women in bee-keeper suits."

10. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

He did it when Mos Def was on. I like Mos Def, but he's a real nut-job when it comes to perspectives on events like who did 9/11. Maher vehemently went after Islam and the Koran.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

You said exactly what I said only in a nicer way. I didn't put down a whole group of people I said "Fanatics within the religion".

My statements are different than Mahers in that I will condem members of any religion that KILLS in the name of their religion (the christians have done plenty of it).

Maher and his ilk are Cowards, beheadings and stonings are just as bad as Pedophlies, CONDEM them all.

Good Muslims & Good Catholics should speak up and act.

12. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,657 / 33 / -55

No Jersey Selected

People still watch Bill Maher?

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

I apologize then, I can't stand the a$s hole so I never watch him, I caught him giving his Catholic thing on the news, again if trashes other religions equally I apologize.

Killed me to do that.

14. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WOW!
    That must've hurt!
    I'm impressed!:bricks::rocker:

15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +821 / 7 / -2

I watched 15 minutes of his show last week. He had Robert Reich, some black dem congress woman from CA, some black conservative women asscociated with CNN, and this absolute moron actor. I have absolutely no idea who the guy was, but by his name it said "actor/activist". It should have said "complete moron/brain dead". Anyhow, That's 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :(

16. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I know. He hasn't been any good since he left Comedy Central

Politically incorrect my ass.

17. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

Yes, a lot of people actually.

18. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

I was pretty disappointed to find out Mos Def is a conspiracy theorist. I like a lot of what he has to say.

19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"Some black dem congress woman from CA"... gosh, Agenda boy, you've really revealed yourself with this one ... on a number of levels.

First of all, the democratic representative from California was Barbara Lee, a 5-term representative who received death threats for her impassioned and famous anti-war speech on the Hill. She's vice-chair of the Congressional Black Caucus and co-Chair of the congressional progressive caucus, not that you'd be aware of any of that. After all, she's just "some black dem congresswoman." :rolleyes:

Next, the actor/activist you called "a braindead moron" was the very articulate Esai Morales, activist voice for Hispanic Americans, not that you'd bother to know anything about that either. Perhaps you don't remember him from Bad Boys with Sean Penn in the 80s about teens in prison. But he also was a regular on NYPD Blue, as well as countless other cable TV appearances. But that's not important, what is important is that both he and Lee have pushed for a Cabinet-level "Department of Peace" in the U.S. government, that would require 2% of the Pentagon's budget. I can see how you would only give the man 15 minutes of your busy schedule before turning your "moderate" attention elsewhere -- probably off the "Mail Call" on the Military Channel, or Rock of Love. Nothing he said in last week's show was moronic, though your post above most certainly is.

The other "some black woman" was Amy Holmes, also a very articulate, intelligent person who shares your rather transparent geopolitical views, yet doesn't call herself "moderate." She's a respected and respectFUL republican strategist and political contributor for CNN and FOX News Channel, and the fact that you have no who she is is beyond telling.

We don't call you "Agenda Boy" for nothing.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Yeah, but what about health care :confused: