Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill Gates: Satanist in Sheep's Clothes?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

When Warren Buffett gave $31 billion to Bill Gates' Foundation last week, I assumed it would advance the New World Order. But when a reader showed me Gates' connection with the pagan anti-Semitic Lucis (formerly Lucifer) Trust, I sat up and took notice.

Established by Alice Bailey in 1922, the Lucifer Publishing Company changed its name the following year for obvious reasons. Based at 120 Wall Street, the "Lucis Trust" is a vital part of the satanic cult that controls the Western world. It started the New Age Movement to induct society into their Luciferian mindset. Apparently, Lucis is the official publisher of the United Nations and manages its "Meditation Room."

http://www.savethemales.ca/
  2. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

This crap is really weak.

Nowhere in the article does the writer expand upon the alleged relationship between Gates and Lucis other than the latter citing the "philanthropic and humanitarian work" of the former... This isn't even guilt by association, it's guilt by having your name dropped. And why don't you also pick on Bono and the other names?

Total BS.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

Oh sh!t, here comes another one Freddie Arrrrrggggghhh, help me, please help me, oh dear God.

Martha, did you hear that?
  4. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

"The satanic cult that controls the Western world..."

Not quite ALL of it, Terry. My house is controlled by my wife and my 17 year old son.
  5. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't know if its "crap"...

but...

its interesting to say the least.

Something to consider.

Just because I post various threads... doesn't mean I condone it 100%... just seems like an interesting topic to bring out into the open.

Frankly, I get sick of bashing baby bush all the time.

He is too easy of a target.

And... just because some of the sheople here refuse to consider that they are being "played" like the Truman Show... doesn't necessarily mean that the sheople are correct. Tis just their opin.
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Is any conspiracy theory automatically valid?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2005
  7. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

If that Windows music played backwards...says something weird...MAYBE there is a bit of validity..but???? Satan??? I think Buish has a few paces ahead of gates for the 666 award...