Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill Clinton, Proven Liar

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Mar 23, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If Hillary actually wins in 2008, can we call her the cuckold-in-chief..? I know that's what I will be referring to her as...
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

We have had liars in the White House for the past 14 years why stop now, the US is desensitized to liars and its citizens have come to expect it....
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

But Clinton's the only one who's a liar that matters to the Bush rump swabs. These cons have their heads so far up thier arses, they have no idea what's going on TODAY! Time to join the 21st century.
  5. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

What is really amazing is, just this last month the White House has been in three separate scandals, and you want to point out that the last president lied.
  6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No no, you people have it all wrong... I am not talking about the past, I am talking about the future... 2008, to be exact... as much as I would hate to see Hillary in the White House, it would definitely provide many moments of great amusement... for example, when the top headline on DrudgeReport comes as "President Cuckolded Again!!"
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +82 / 5 / -9

#37 Jersey

More Bill Clinton appologies from the supposed "libertarian" crowd arond here.:bricks:
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

I'm seriously thinking of voting for her so I can sit back and watch the side show those two Trailer Park Trash will put on, can you just picture the Marine Band playing Hail To The Chief when Pant Suit Hillary Waddles into the room and Billy Blue Dress tagging along behind her biting his lip.

Imagine the X Rated movies the Hollywood wife swappers can dream up about these two Arkansas Chicken Pluckers.

Somewhere in the world Monica will be smiling and saying, there's my old pal Billy, he's back.
    :bricks:
  9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Personally, I don't think she will win the election. There's just no charisma there - can't wait to see her debate where her voice (which sounds like nails scratching a chalkboard) steers people away from her in droves. But if she were to win, it would absolutely guarantee a Republican takeover of Congress in 2010, which would certainly be a good thing.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

She won't even be nominated, it's the "liberal media" that's keeping her going now, she's a "sideshow freak", she sells papers, people like to laugh at her, she's embarrasing to watch, the New Yorkers will vote for her thats why she moved there in the first place, she lives in a beehive of Liberal Dip Sh!ts.

When they start having debates and she starts her screaming and shrieking and trying to act like a big back room politician thats when her whole act will collapse, she will turn into the joke that she is.

She should stay right where she is now with all her "Liberal New Yorkers" those whacko's love her she will be a senator for many years to come just like Uncle Teddy, she can even drown one of her girl friends and get away with it.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Apologies? Which one of your orifices did you pull that one from?
    Bill Clinton was a total POS! He was a liar and he involved us in conflicts we had no business with. I can't believe he was elected twice.

My post was more about the deflection of blame the neo-con, phoney "patriots" keep resorting to when confronted with the collossal failures of the present traitor in the White House...but you already knew that, right? Being conservative doesn't mean you do and believe whatever you're told by the government

Ron Paul for President! Another horse that can't win I'm voting for.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 4 / -2

It would? I think recent history says otherwise Qui. The repubs have done a disgusting job over the last 5 or 6 years. Record spending, corruption up the wazoo, and zero fiscal responsibility. I'm not sure how they'd be a good thing.
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree the Repubs have been about as disgusting as the dems lately, but IMHO I think the off-cycle election year gains in 2010 of a Hillary presidency would rivel those of 1994 during her husband's reign.
    Good point :(
  14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 4 / -2

What I liked about the election results in 2006 was that the repubs were held accountable for their poor performance. I'm an accountability guy, and when you suck as bad as they did, you shouldn't have a job. What I also liked was that most of the newly elected Dems were described as moderate, and fiscally conservative. My main concern as a citizen is the size, and cost of government. I'm not opposed to social programs at all, what I am opposed to is the welfare state, and blank check "save the children" type policies. The repubs used to stand for fiscal sanity, and instead, they've managed to spend more than any liberal dem could imagine. To me, they deserved to lose because of that. What scares me though, and people in here have seen me say this before, is the loony left wing of the dem party. History tells me that individuals with principles face a test of party versus those principles when they set foot in DC. Unfortunately we've seen that party always tends to win out, and always to the detriment of the taxpayer. Extremists have hijacked both parties, and in the end it's you and I who pay. Until recently I was pleased with the new house and senate. The last month has revealed the partisan politics as usual we were promised we wouldn't see. Remember the talk about eliminating "earmarks" and such? Well, that bill they passed yesterday had more than $24 Billion dollars worth of them, all aimed to buy votes, and bypass principle. Guess what? It's the same old pig, only with a little different perfume. :(