PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
As much as I am beyond disgusted with Kraft and what the NFL has become, I still look to one man to make this all right and that is Bill Belichick. Brady is under attack and Kraft is a spineless coward, at least Belichick comes out relatively unschathed. Nothing soothes shattered nerves of fans more than winning. If you can't beat them in the courts and it feels like everybody is against you, the best remedy is to beat them on the field. Hey Colts, you think we are cheaters, let's settle this on the field. F*** Y**, F*** Goodell. See you all in SB 50. Go Pats!

I did notice BB as trending and when I clicked his name (reluctantly, thanks for that Word of the Day, Rollover Bob) there were a slew of links about how the Pats are not appealing because BB didn't believe Brady. I just face palmed and shut off the computer.

BB isn't saying anything because he has nothing to say. The intelligence here is that there is nothing he CAN say that would be of benefit to the henchmen Brady already has lined up....Kessler is everything that Brady needs to have this thing work out as well as possible for him

a slew of links about how the Pats are not appealing because BB didn't believe Brady.
That's the new narrative Felger and Borges are pushing. I can't believe how those two agitators get the prime-time pulpit on CSNNE to spew their anti-Pats agenda like it's fact. No balance whatsoever.

It will be interesting when he starts holding press conferences again. Certainly there will be more than a few media members added to his hit list. And we already can tell wether he likes the reporter based on how he answers.

Winning is the only thing that can salvage our legacy. When we went 16-0 after spygate it really helped clear some of the stench of spygate away pretty quickly.

BB gave his detailed science experiment that explained everything.
What do folks want, a replay?

BB isn't saying anything because he has nothing to say. The intelligence here is that there is nothing he CAN say that would be of benefit to the henchmen Brady already has lined up....Kessler is everything that Brady needs to have this thing work out as well as possible for him
BB is busy. He's focused on the season ahead. Soon he'll taking his annual Nantucket break. He won't say anything. Ever.

Winning is the only thing that can salvage our legacy. When we went 16-0 after spygate it really helped clear some of the stench of spygate away pretty quickly.
The legacy has already been decided.

The most dominant NFL franchise in the salary cap era.

The greatest HC of the cap era.

The greatest QB of the cap era.

Because of jeliousy, deep hatred for the HC and a Draconian commish, are the most persecuted team in all of sports.

This is absolute fact and what my grandchildren will learn.

No, I won't. Don't link stupid, please.

I wouldn't click it either. But there's something appropriate that that diseased vulture is hovering around. Helps remind us which side we're on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes