PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Q&A, 9/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Thanks to the Patriots’ PR staff, here’s the complete transcript of Bill Belichick’s conference call Q&A with the media this morning.BB: We have a little bit of a luxury this week with an extra day with the long week from the Giants game. We are on a normal Tuesday schedule here with the players off. [...]

More...

Classic BB:

Q: Have you had any recent discussions with Ty Law?

BB: Right now the only players I feel comfortable talking about are the ones that are on this team. There are a lot of players that are not on this team and it is too long of a list to get into. The ones that are here, those are the ones that are getting ready for Kansas City. If we bring someone else in, we can talk about [that player] then; and if we don’t, then, we are going with what we have and that is what we are going with right now.

BB cracks me up. Like the media is going to start asking about every player who is not on his team.

The media is dying for info like a guy whose walked for days in a dessert is in need of water... but BB won't give them a drop!

I LOL'ed at the same quote/line!

Classic BB:

Q: Have you had any recent discussions with Ty Law?

BB: Right now the only players I feel comfortable talking about are the ones that are on this team. There are a lot of players that are not on this team and it is too long of a list to get into. The ones that are here, those are the ones that are getting ready for Kansas City. If we bring someone else in, we can talk about [that player] then; and if we don’t, then, we are going with what we have and that is what we are going with right now.

BB cracks me up. Like the media is going to start asking about every player who is not on his team.

The media is dying for info like a guy whose walked for days in a dessert is in need of water... but BB won't give them a drop!

True Bill, he makes the Chiefs sound the like the second coming......

Amazing to read BB's great responses if the questions are on the game and the planning for each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back