PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Q&A, 12/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the complete transcript of Bill Belichick’s Q&A with the media this morning at Gillette Stadium:BB: One of the things we’re working on today is Miami’s third down packages. As I think I mentioned yesterday, they’ve been using more pressure on third down defensively, and offensively they had a real good day against the Ravens [...]

More...

BB in "looking back in history" mode -- always fun. Thanks, Chris.

Refresh my memory...What happened Dec. 20, 2004 against the Phins? Did the Pats lose?

Great read. I loved his evalutaion of Junior Seau. Gave me more insight about how BB judges talent. I guess BB was in chatty mood, eh?

Great read. I loved his evalutaion of Junior Seau. Gave me more insight about how BB judges talent. I guess BB was in chatty mood, eh?

They asked the questions the right way. You can get a ton from Belichick if you play by his rules. When they pressed the dolphins thing a bit, he let them know with "next," but ultimatley I think he can tolerate a press conference like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back