Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill Belichick Q&A, 11/5

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Here’s the full transcript of Bill Belichick’s Q&A with reporters this morning at Gillette Stadium:BB: We are onto Buffalo and in the division this week. As usual when you look at the Bills I think it starts with how good they are on special teams. Year in and year out they have been one of [...]

More...
  2. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Chris, thanks for posting this. Appreciate it.

one ridiculous request from a fan's perspective that might amuse BB: can you ask BB why he doesn't wear the grey hoodie for ALL games please??

The correlation between the times when he wore a different jacket and the games we lost is so high that it scares a good portion of the fanbase when they see BB in a non-grey jacket before the game.

I know, I know...all rational fans will opine that the none of our fears or irrational thinking will be have any impact on the plays and my stat prof will point out that 'correlation does not mean causation'. But still...will be interesting to know why BB wears the grey hoodie for most games and changes it only for a few.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.