PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Q&A, 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the complete transcript of Bill Belichick’s Q&A with the media this morning at Gillette Stadium:BB: We’ve spent the last couple of days here working on Dallas. They’re a very, very impressive football team. I think they really do everything well. They’re very physical on both sides of the line of scrimmage. [...]

More...

They’re good in the kicking game. We saw that Monday night. A couple of big kicks there at the end. They cover well. [Leonard] Davis and [Patrick] Watkins and those guys are hard to handle in coverage and they return the ball well.

I believe the Davis that Coach Belichick is referring to is Keith Davis, our special teams captain and backup strong safety, and not guard Leonard Davis. A 6'6" 366 pounder that can play on the kickoff team is probably too much for even BALCO to dream up.

LOL at the Dallas media.

Q: What is the origin of your sweatshirt?
BB: The origin of it? I don’t know. It’s comfortable. I can carry my stuff in my pouch here, whatever I need.

LOL at the Dallas media.

BB: The origin of it? I don’t know. It’s comfortable. I can carry my stuff in my pouch here, whatever I need.

Kenny Mayne from ESPN asked that one

LOL about the injury report question...I wish BB just said "Ofcourse he is playing you ******. He's always on the list"

LOL at the Dallas media.

Bingo. Excellent sig quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye