PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Q&A, 08/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the full transcript of Bill Belichick’s Q&A with the media this morning at Gillette Stadium:BB: We start on the Baltimore [Ravens] preparations today, tonight and tomorrow. We will get our three days in on that. Like I said we are just going to have to adjust a little bit on the run there. We [...]

More...

I can't tell without watching or hearing the Q&A, but I sensed BB was getting a little annoyed at the end of the session with five straight questions about the defensive headsets. Who was asking those questions? How many times does BB have to say "I don't know, we haven't used them yet" before the reporter figures out that BB hasn't done anything with the headsets yet, so therefore he can't answer questions about the headsets yet?

maybe i'm being a little patriot-centric, but how could bb not know of clayton weishuhn. a great lb and semi tragic figure with great promise. carlos pennywell, rod shoate and clayton weishuhn. unfulfilled potential.

I can understand Belichick not being familiar with Weishuhn. He played 25 years ago and essentially only played one full season plus the strike half-season. I doubt Belichick ever faced him as a coach. Can't help but wonder what his career would have been like if he had the benefits of today's medical science (knee surgery, rehab, etc.)

http://www.patriots.com/alumni/index.cfm?ac=alumnibiosdetail&bio=3108

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey