Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill Belichick Q&A, 08/04

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Here’s the full transcript of Bill Belichick’s Q&A with the media this morning at Gillette Stadium:BB: We start on the Baltimore [Ravens] preparations today, tonight and tomorrow. We will get our three days in on that. Like I said we are just going to have to adjust a little bit on the run there. We [...]

More...
  2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -3

I can't tell without watching or hearing the Q&A, but I sensed BB was getting a little annoyed at the end of the session with five straight questions about the defensive headsets. Who was asking those questions? How many times does BB have to say "I don't know, we haven't used them yet" before the reporter figures out that BB hasn't done anything with the headsets yet, so therefore he can't answer questions about the headsets yet?
  3. tuckeverlasting

tuckeverlasting Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

maybe i'm being a little patriot-centric, but how could bb not know of clayton weishuhn. a great lb and semi tragic figure with great promise. carlos pennywell, rod shoate and clayton weishuhn. unfulfilled potential.
  4. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -3

I can understand Belichick not being familiar with Weishuhn. He played 25 years ago and essentially only played one full season plus the strike half-season. I doubt Belichick ever faced him as a coach. Can't help but wonder what his career would have been like if he had the benefits of today's medical science (knee surgery, rehab, etc.)

http://www.patriots.com/alumni/index.cfm?ac=alumnibiosdetail&bio=3108
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.