PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick PC at 8:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Brady , and I think Slater and Vince.
I cant imagine he will answering any questions about balls losing air.

where watch? I have no TV

He should focus on the game, Kraft isn't playing he should man up and handle this **** storm.

Kraft speaking first. Looks like he's addressing deflategate.

Basically says that he's spoken with Belichick and Brady, done everything he can to understand what this is all about. He believes unconditionally that the Patriots have done nothing inappropriate or in violation of NFL rules. (Trying to roughly transcribe from here on out, sure I missed some but this is the general stuff)

Tom Bill and I have been together for 15 years. They are part of my family, and we have had many difficult discussions over the years. I've never known them to lie to me. That is why I am confident in saying what I just said, and it bothers me greatly that their reputations and integrity, and that of our team, has been called in question this past week.

We welcome the league's investigation and the involvement of Wells. I am confident that this investigation will uncover the facts of what happened and the science of how game balls work. This is in direct contrast to the public discourse that has been driven by media leaks rather than actual data and facts. Many jumped to conclusions and made strong accusations questioning the integrity of all of us.

If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively prove that we tampered with footballs, I expect and hope that the league will apologize to our entire team, especially Brady and Belichick. I am disappointed in the way this entire matter has been handled. We expect hard facts rather than circumstantial leaked evidence to drive this investigation.

Then he reiterates that he and the entire organization believe strongly in the integrity of the game and fair play.

Goddamn, Kraft laid down the ****ing law there.

Last edited:
Belichick has to speak. You will know whether out not the ball attendant is an issue real soon. I expect they knew about it all along.

Wow, who does Kraft get to tailor his suits?

You get em Bobby!

Go get em Mr. Kraft!

Kraft coming out swinging.

Wow Kraft actually playing hardball for once.

Kraft coming out fighting now too.

Kensil is screwed.

Well Kraft stood up for his guys. A lot of people were waiting for that

Plot twist! Give 'em hell Krafty! :D

"I hereby resign as the Head Coach of the New York Jets" would be hilarious PC walkoff

I'm really happy the Patriots aren't gagging themselves quiet like they did with Spygate. Each time the media pulls a fast one like with Glazer today, they've shot back. Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down