PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick-Josh McDaniels Q&A, 12/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Thanks to the Patriots’ PR staff, here’s the transcript of Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels Q&A with the media today at Gillette Stadium:Q: Have you talked to Bill Parcells since he decided to move to Miami?BB: No. Right now I don’t think he’s going to have too much impact on this game this week, so [...]

More...

BB's answer to the final pb&j question is hilarious. The guy has a great, dry wit...oh wait, I'm wrong. I forgot, he's a dour old sourpuss. Just ask any sports writer.

IN this article BB is talking about winning the first game of the yr against Miami and losing the second each of the alst 3yrs.

BB: makes the following statement:
BB: Maybe when you’re on the short end of the score you have a tendency to remember it a little better than when you’re not.

This too me demonstrates my contention that what is driving this team this year is not spygate but the loss in the AFCCG last yr to Indy.

And not only losing but losing after leading by 18 at the half....this is why BB will not take his foot off the pedal again ever.

Yes spaygate makes a better story for the media but it has no basis in anything BB does.

Q: Do you still use that method though? I mean, sometimes things evolve.
BB: Game time decisions, Tom. You’ve got to decide that when you are putting out the drip bread and the jelly and the peanut butter. You know, how you want to layer it and how close you want to put it to the crust, or whether you want to cut the crust off, slice it diagonally or right down the middle, put it into quarters or halves or just make it a full [sandwich], those are all game time decisions.

R-O-F-L

=)

Who was the reporter confessing his ignorance re the Miami game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back