PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Is Done With Microsoft Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking about the same league that refuses to install cameras in pythons (remember BB's rant on that one?) and refuses to install microchips in balls to accurately gauge if they break the plane of the goal line.

I think PETA would have a field day if the NFL started installing cameras in pythons.

I think PETA would have a field day if the NFL started installing cameras in pythons.
There's no link between death and having a camera installed inside a python.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2

There's no link between death and having a camera installed inside a python.

On the other hand, forcing a camera into a python and setting it loose on the field might be just what the NFL needs to boost it's flagging viewership. :rolleyes:

You're talking about the same league that refuses to install cameras in pythons (remember BB's rant on that one?) and refuses to install microchips in balls to accurately gauge if they break the plane of the goal line.

These 2 have been my pet peeve since last decade, snakes aside

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
I have had enough of these mother-bleeping snakes in this mother-bleeping stadium!!

Oh! So now the nfl wants to further penalize the Pats by infesting the field with pythons. Great!
I have had enough of this!
Totally disgusted by the bias of the nfl!

These 2 have been my pet peeve since last decade, snakes aside

The microchip idea won't fix the problem, because of the way the rules are. Since it's about any part of the ball crossing target lines, the NFL would essentially need to make the entire ball cover a microchip.

Without going deep tech there are ways to make it work

I don't trust the NFL being an expert in any subject matter.

Nor do I. I'm just noting what they've claimed.

Question for the gearheads: If the Domain Name Server is down, why can I access certain sites, such as this one or the NY Times, but not others, such as Twitter of Sports Illustrated?
DNS queries are cached by your computer, so you would still be able to access sites that you've visited recently.

also, it depends which DNS servers your computer is routing requests to.

Dyn told CNBC Friday afternoon the attacks are "well planned and executed, coming from tens of millions of IP addresses at the same time."

Dyn told CNBC that one of the sources of the attack is coming from devices known as the "Internet of Things" devices such as DVRs, Printers, and appliances connected to the internet.

The company said in a conference call Friday afternoon that the attack is being waged from devices infected with a malware code that was released on the web in recent weeks.

Dyn warns customers that a third cyber attack is currently underway

I don't trust the NFL being an expert in any subject matter.
Certainly not the Mona Lisa Vito in any subject matter.

This is incredible.

BB really rattled Microsoft's cage....

Surface and the NFL: Changing the Game

Now they are putting out marketing fluff to squelch BB's complaining.

It would not surprise me if Nadella reached out to Goody or Myerson sent BB an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back