Welcome to PatsFans.com

Bill Belichick is an awesome coach

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Patters, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

This victory against the Chargers was beautiful. The protection of Brady, the managing of Tomlinson and Gates, the incredible patience, the cautious decisions (choosing the extra point, instead of 2 to tie the game; not going for it on fourth down early in the fourth while at the Chargers 40, etc.), were all hallmarks of defensive genius. It was our defense that won the game, but I include our D of Brady and Troy's causing the key fumble. Merriman was almost irrelevant. The Pats kept it close, and is there anyone more comfortable in a close game than BB? I don't think so. This game in many ways was as amazing as the game against the Rams in SBXXXVI. Wow! I can't believe the Pats won. They may be faster, stronger, taller, but the Pats are smarter. Brains beat brawn! Go Pats.

2. carolinatony

carolinatony In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He is certainty NO MARTY

3. BigEZPatsFan76

BigEZPatsFan76 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You know some how, I just see losing to the Colts the last two meetings will somehow work to the Pats' advantage. Somehow, and maybe I could be wrong, but I think it will tough for Dungy to beat him a third straight game.

EZ76