PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick: Having Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
On Patriots All-Access, Mike Lynch mentions that the theme for the week was "Have fun!" and he asks Bill Belichick why he came up with that. BB replies "You know, that's my coaching style!" :rofl:

On Patriots All-Access, Mike Lynch mentions that the theme for the week was "Have fun!" and he asks Bill Belichick why he came up with that. BB replies "You know, that's my coaching style!" :rofl:

What the reported left out was Have fun!! OR ELSE!!!! :enranged:

What the reported left out was Have fun!! OR ELSE!!!! :enranged:

Oh, BB was having fun. You could tell. He was in cut-off hoodie and SHORTS. Must have had a formal dinner to go to after ... ;)

Oh, BB was having fun. You could tell. He was in cut-off hoodie and SHORTS. Must have had a formal dinner to go to after ... ;)

Its like that scene from the movie Major League when Charlie Sheen was in his leather jacket, wife beater and tie in that fancy restaurant.

Good stuff...

Now if we could just get Bill to address similar comments to the fanbase...reminding us that the whole purpose of these seasons for us is to ENJOY FOOTBALL...or as Junior calls them, the journey.

'having fun' means that we will 'run up' the score again?

Its like that scene from the movie Major League when Charlie Sheen was in his leather jacket, wife beater and tie in that fancy restaurant.

Good stuff...

"I look like a banker"

I remember Pete Carroll getting dumped on for saying it's about having fun. People said it's about winning.

But have you ever heard a player on a losing team after a game say "we lost, but we really had fun out there"?

I think you can win without having fun, but you can't have fun while losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots