PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Bill Belichick: A Football Life" documentary on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. Not New Orleans...

I did good at Harrahs, but the game...what a mess.

Brady garners so much trust from BB. He would never tell any of his other players this stuff.

Yeah, because not trying on the field is no big deal, right?

Sure, because watching it from a TV angle gives you the exact measure of his "not trying". And I take it you know that's what drove him out from your intimate relationship with the Pats' front office.

I wonder if any player on the defense was grumbling after that 4th and 2 Colts game.....no one dared to say anything,as well they shouldn't if they were to keep their job.

Adilus Thomas?

Sure, because watching it from a TV angle gives you the exact measure of his "not trying". And I take it you know that's what drove him out from your intimate relationship with the Pats' front office.

Then you explain the alligator arms he got towards the end of his Pats tenure? Or how he was kicked off on one but two teams last year.

Brady garners so much trust from BB. He would never tell any of his other players this stuff.

I agree. They have a good relationship. You can really see it in this documentary. It's almost like a father, son relationship.

Hagler - Hearns

Interesting teaching moment.

When a WR barely runs 5 yards downfield when the play isn't going to him, it's pretty obvious what kind of effort that player is giving, unless you think the play is drawn up that way. Not sure where you're going with this but why do you think BB got rid of him?

This is gold. Belichick can't change the clock in his car :lol2:

He really, really is funny. I got it a while ago, but he's so dry you don't realize it. That can't change the clock thing was obviously filmed, but it looks pretty real.

This is gold. Belichick can't change the clock in his car :lol2:

Borges is calling eveyone he knows. "Genius can't change the time on his clock in his car."

the BB TB relationship is awesome - total trust as the previous poster noted....

BB: keep clicking the screen to change your clock LOL

When a WR barely runs 5 yards downfield when the play isn't going to him, it's pretty obvious what kind of effort that player is giving, unless you think the play is drawn up that way. Not sure where you're going with this but why do you think BB got rid of him?

Can we not turn this into a Moss ****fest please? Pretty please?

Anyone see Steve Neal?

That dude looks so much bigger than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back