Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Bigger loss on IR - Rodney Harrison or Lawrence Maroney?

• Rodney Harrison

Votes: 90 75.0%
  • Lawrence Maroney

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Neither - Both are replaceable

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Both are equal as big losses

Votes: 9 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bigger loss on IR ............

Harrison only because of the leadership quality he brings to that defense.

+1

Agree. He's a respected vet.

Beyond 'only' we also have more redundancy and proven depth at the RB position once the MASH squad recovers.

Finally, as a fan I also really like Harrison the person and family man very much and I'll really miss watching him play.

+1

Agree. He's a respected vet.

Beyond 'only' we also have more redundancy and proven depth at the RB position once the MASH squad recovers.

Finally, as a fan I also really like Harrison the person and family man very much and I'll really miss watching him play.

Unfortunately watching him play again may only be if you watch highlights of his career

His next time on the field may very well be in a officials/referee uniform - He has been known to love the idea of becoming an official/referee

Last edited:

Both are a loss. But like Brady the team (even if the fans don't) will rally with their replacements and press forward towards Tampa.

Unfortunately watching him play again may only be if you watch highlights of his career

His next time on the field may very well be in a officials/referee uniform - He has been known to love the idea of becoming an official/referee

I do remember him saying that. He'll be the weathiest Ref in the league, rolling up to games in his Ferrari.

That's a slam dunk. Harrison meant more to the defense than Maroney meant to the Offense.
I still think we got the horses to be OK.

Given 2 of our RB's are on the shelf right now, we could use Maroney so I feel both he and Harrison are equally bad losses at this point.

Maroney hardly plays to be considered a big loss.:DHarrison and its not even close.

Maroney hardly plays to be considered a big loss.:DHarrison and its not even close.

This question needs a 3rd option, Morris is the biggest loss, Harrison will be missed. Who is this Maroney guy?

+2

Harrison is an infinatley bigger loss. He rules and stuff.

Rodney is the bigger loss, because the team has better depth at RB than at safety. Sadly, that depth is being tested to the limits.

pretty unanimous

lol, 45 to 1. I'm such a sucker for buying that gangster Maroney's jersey, ugh, what a waste of a first rounder.

lol, 45 to 1. I'm such a sucker for buying that gangster Maroney's jersey, ugh, what a waste of a first rounder.

Still not as bad as the one member here (forgot who) that purchased a Bethel Johnson Jersey :eek: :banned:

Still not as bad as the one member here (forgot who) that purchased a Bethel Johnson Jersey :eek: :banned:
BJ returned kicks that won games and also made a key long TD grab in the playoffs against the Tits that was the margin of victory. An underrated guy who was not real NFL material. We've drafted much worse in the 2nd round.

Running backs are a dime a dozen.

Rodney means more, even if "means more" doesn't mean much in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back