PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Willie open to return (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
different positions different requirements. Seau could wait for ball carriers and explode for two steps to get them. An outside rusher is going to have to grapple with big strong guys, because he's never getting around any - unless they fall down.

two points....What makes you think Willie can't grapple...I question whether he has the same edge speed but I doubt he lost strength. And really Seau in the Middle just sat there and waited for RBs to run his way or maybe he had to shed some blocks to get to his man.

A better point would have been just to Say Seau is a freak and most guys don't play in their 40's or even late 30's.

just to repeat my stance I have no idea wether he would be an improvement right now but I do like the idea of some veteran insurance at OLB as we are highly relying on untested youth. This is one where its in BB we trust.

Isnt this the 4th time we've had this discussion? Vrabs is gone. Why would they bring in someone just as slow? I'd like to see the OLBs apply pressure. I don't see this as a way to do that. How's his back btw?

if u come willie, make sure its only as a lb coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back