PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Vince turns 33 today… Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
tumblr_n453fnd4RQ1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

33 and still playing very well. He owned the interior on Sunday.

Really surprised how crazy effective he has been this year. Add together age, injury, and size. It only made sense to think he'd not be the Wilfork we love. Thank god for Big Vince : allowing extra DBs while holding the fort.

Important player.

Brady making fun of Vince on FB. Vince with a goofy party hat.

HB Vince!

Here's to a slimmed down, long healthy post football life.

May he have the turkey leg of his choosing.

Happy Birthday, Big V

Really surprised how crazy effective he has been this year. Add together age, injury, and size. It only made sense to think he'd not be the Wilfork we love. Thank god for Big Vince : allowing extra DBs while holding the fort.

Important player.

He's been incredible. I never thought we'd see that again.

Happy Birthday Big Vince!

Let's hope he doesn't sprain his neck hawking that huge gold chain that he got (or was given) for his birthday.

Only JJWatt has more visibility on defense than our man Vince Wilfork---who played with the Miami Hurricanes when they were at the top.

Happy Birthday Big Man. I will confess to thinking it might be time to move on after the somewhat acrimonious contract negotiations and injury. Boy, was I wrong. Where would we be without Big Vince? Definitely on my all-time Patriot starting team (sorry Sugar Bear).

I can't believe he's 33, seems like yesterday he was one of the young guys on defense. Happy birthday, Big Man!

Very interesting,

I played with Vince in high school down in Florida.. I wonder if he would remember me lol.. I've had friends tell me I should reach out to him but I'd hate to think He would think I was trying to get tickets or something.. He was a very nice dude back than.. I don't think he had a enemy in the whole school... Happy bday big V

He's one of my favorite defensive players and glad he's on our side. Happy Birthday Vince!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes