PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Vince:How he dominated the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach42

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Vince Wilfork

How does the man not get his own thread after a performance like that? His best performance as a Patriot and that is saying a lot. I don't' think I can remember a game that we singled him up like that and let big Vince eat! Awesome, awesome game. Show the love!!!!!

Re: Vince Wilfork

I don't know. I've been trying to plug in his picture everywhere I got a chance.

All I wanna know is, whenever they need a yard or less whey can't we try him just once?
n-case-you-missed-the-vince-wilfork-pick-b3a70.jpg

I don't need him to run for 50, just for 1 or two. NY Giants pass rush? How would they stop him? Just a couple of packages maybe.

Why can't this work?

He wanted it really badly. Loved it.

Deaderick was pretty good too...i guess alot of it has to do with Big Vince though. Really took over the game.

I don't know. I've been trying to plug in his picture everywhere I got a chance.

All I wanna know is, whenever they need a yard or less whey can't we try him just once?
n-case-you-missed-the-vince-wilfork-pick-b3a70.jpg

I don't need him to run for 50, just for 1 or two. NY Giants pass rush? How would they stop him? Just a couple of packages maybe.

Why can't this work?

Probably because of what happened with Seymour a few years back. And this was Wilfork's finest game as a pro. That's saying a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would love it to be his second best game as of 2 weeks from now :)

Deaderick was pretty good too...i guess alot of it has to do with Big Vince though. Really took over the game.

I was unsure if Deaderick would make the team, and after he came off PUP, I have been really impressed with him!

I was unsure if Deaderick would make the team, and after he came off PUP, I have been really impressed with him!
Deaderick and Love aren't too bad for guys respectively picked up in the 7th round and as an Undrafted Free Agent.

Last edited:

Deaderick and Love aren't too bad for guys respectively picked up in the 7th round an as a Undrafted Free Agent.

Love is a very impressive player! He was a great find!

He played 70 out of 73 Defensive Snaps, that is a lot for a big man.

Was Vince not playing a bit of right DE during the game also? He was tremendous! No one could block him Sunday. If that happens again and the Pats use the 4-man rush more often, we could have a really scary pass rush on Manning. San Fran had a tremendous rush and Manning still made play after play. We really need to get to him to get that ball back to Brady.

Three words: Richard Seymour's injury.

Five words more: Richard Seymour's false-start penalties.

I think it was awesome that Jim Nance singled out Vince in his post game interview with Bill. A great game from Vince from beginning to end, a culmination of his hard work and passion for the game. I think it's obvious that his work ethic and leadership on the DLine makes other players around him better. In the position he plays, Vince is not always in the spotlight but he is invaluable to this team for his leadership, attitude, and work ethic.

how cant you not love this guy? even if you a patriots hater or somthing, he is AWESOME.

CRICKY, never notice these things during the game

Big vince has been a force for 2 weeks in a row, playing deep in opponents side of line of scrimmage all game long :eek:

Hope he brings this venom for one more game. Pats nation will be forever at peace after that !

Last edited:

He played 70 out of 73 Defensive Snaps, that is a lot for a big man.

Ngata on the other hand seemed to take quite a few snaps off. And our running game immediately started working. Credit to him though...shows his impact.

Great find! Thanks for posting. This is good stuff.

Let's have a shout-out for Bianca Wilfork. She is clearly helpful with his nutrition, and obviously also with not getting in the way of his conditioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes