PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Vince Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many plays that he makes for us and good as he is, its also nice to see how humble he is. In this interview after the game they asked him about the strip sack he had in the game and he just played it down like it was nothing special and gave credit to everyone but himself, including Matt Schaub.

New England Patriots DT Vince Wilfork: 'We executed well and it showed' - NFL Videos

"I was just going through a normal pass rushing move... it was just one of those plays where all my teammates, the coverage was right, the guys on the side of me they were doing what they had to do to make that play happen... Coming into this game we knew that Schaub doesn't like to hold the ball. I was kinda surprised I actually got it cause like I said, he gets the ball out pretty quick."

IMO a true Patriot and we as Patriots fans are so lucky to have him on our team. Not just for the plays that he makes on the field but for the kind of person that he is.

PS. I don't know how to put up links so you can copy and paste the link into your address bar if you want to see the video. :D

Edit: Never mind. It worked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back