PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Sey's Phone Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
http://www.benmaller.com/

In a move at once perplexing and yet strangely commendable, the Patriots superstar defensive end has begun carrying a second phone that serves as his fan hotline. Just dial 401-464-1194, and there?s a chance the four-time All-Pro could answer, according to the BOSTON HERALD

?It?s just my fan number,? he said. ?It?s my fan hotline. They can call me. From time to time, I might let Rodney (Harrison) or Tom (Brady) answer, one of those guys. I thought it would be something fun for the fans to have.?

Digger44 said:
http://www.benmaller.com/

In a move at once perplexing and yet strangely commendable, the Patriots superstar defensive end has begun carrying a second phone that serves as his fan hotline. Just dial 401-464-1194, and there?s a chance the four-time All-Pro could answer, according to the BOSTON HERALD

?It?s just my fan number,? he said. ?It?s my fan hotline. They can call me. From time to time, I might let Rodney (Harrison) or Tom (Brady) answer, one of those guys. I thought it would be something fun for the fans to have.?

That's interesting. Now there's a phone that will end up having the ringer turned off, and I'd love to hear some of the voicemails that people end up leaving. I'm guessing they'll be worse than the whiner line :cool:

I just called, but it saif the voicemail was full. If anybody from this board reaches him, can we try to promote our board. Maybe we can get him to visit the board.

Digger44 said:
I just called, but it saif the voicemail was full. If anybody from this board reaches him, can we try to promote our board. Maybe we can get him to visit the board.

I heard him give out the number yesterday on EEI and wondered who he was going to get to delete all the unlistened to vmail.

Seymour was at some school today and took a nice shot at the too often quiet razor crowd. The kids were screaming and cheering loudly and he said, "We could have used you Sunday." :D

Last edited:
I just tried calling it again, and this time the voicemail wasn't full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back