Welcome to PatsFans.com

Big Problem Brewing

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 3, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Illegal Alien And Spanish Community
    Black Community

A war is simmering.

It has already started in the prisons, will it spread to the streets?

Will the Pandering Whiney Politically Correct Do-Gooder be able to,
    "Blame Whitey"?

Where were all the "Civil Rights Leaders" during the May Day March?

Where was Belafonte, Glover, Cute Cynthia McKinney and the NAACP, where the hell was America's Queen, Oprah Winfrey?

Where the hell was Cindy Sheehan and Joan Baez singing,
    "We Shall Overcome"?

Where was Pant Suit Hillary & Billy Blue Dress?

Chelsea Clinton has vanished from the face of the earth :bricks:
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Don't worry, you've been wrong before, and you'll be wrong here again.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

It's a dirty little secret that the Politically Correct are very concerned about, whose side will they take, they won't be able to kick Whitey around on this one.

If a Black Man and a Spanish Man show up for the same job imagine the spot that poor b astard who does the hiring is going to be in.

People should be judged for their character, their honesty and their abilitys not for the color of their skin.

A few months back the "Blacks & Browns" (that is what the media called them) they were beating each other up in the Calif prisons, the Officials wanted to put them in seperate area's the Dip Sh!t Liberal Watch Dog groups called that "discrimination, racist" the Dip Sh!ts would rather see them kill each other than seperate them.

I am glad I am not a liberal fool. :rocker:
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There is more than one way to be a fool.

For one thing, you could try to make a connection between violent hispanic & black convicts in prison and the general hispanic and black population. You could say that because convicted killers, rapists, and thieves who have nothing to live for battle it out on the inside, that it will lead to every person who's skin isn't white battling it out on the outside. You could say minorities look up to felons and try to emulate them. And you can do all that and still not be a liberal fool.

By the way, don't you know whites are involved in a lot of these prison wars as well? Why are you so sure whitey isn't just gonna start smacking minorities around in the real world?
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Yup......:bricks:
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What's with the bricks all the time? Is it a black guy off camera dropping bricks on you that you're worried about?
  7. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

I wasn't going even bother with this thread, but since Pujo replied, here's my two cents.
    I worked at a University in Texas as head of the food service dept. This school was located in the middle of a slum. My staff was black and Hispanic, period. If you ever worked a summers day in Texas, in a kitchen that was not air conditioned, then you would know the meaning of "HOT". So you have extreme heat, stress in getting the product out (not the most updated kitchen), and whatever stress from home life (plenty). In all my time working at that facility, never once was there a problem along racial lines, never. We also had a lot of turnover, so it wasn't just a certain group, it was a constant change of faces of two racially diverse people who never had a problem working side by side with each other. Maybe you can give a link of what your talking about, tho I seriously doubt it.
  8. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Thanks for a good post, scout. It doesn't make sense to debate Harry Boy in the traditional sense, but if you can teach other people through his irrational, angry stupidity, it's worth it.
    Last edited: May 3, 2006
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

You brain surgeons all get so huffy and spitty when a goof ball like me comes along and disagrees with all your politically correct holier than thou bullsh!t, do some push ups.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/02/blacks_vs_latinos_tension_reac.php

http://www.todaysalternativenews.com/index.php?event=link,150&values[0]=3&values[1]=2760

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4682480.stm

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/02/blacklatino_ten.php
  10. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Didn't see the real world connection. I don't doubt that there is trouble between these two groups in prison. My guess is that these two groups of "bad" people make up the majority of the prison populations. So, you translate this to what will happen in the outside population? I stand by my thread and disagree, and that does not make me a liberal or a conservative, just observing real life experiences.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Your probably right, we'll see, time will tell, I'm a realist, when I see a duck, I call it a duck.

This one was in the Liberal Bible (NY Times) today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/04/u...&ex=1147320000&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print
  12. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +88 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Harry is Right!

The illegal aliens are driving down the pay of everyone who works as "unskilled labor" and also many skilled labor positions. Anyone who works in construction can testify to this. So yes, the black community suffers from illegal immigration more than most.

However, yes the criminal blacks are targeting illegal immigrants. Since they know that they do not use banks, illegal aliens are the vicitms of home invasions. They break into the house early in the moring, and take the money.

In prisons people of all races are forced to huddle together for protection. So even if you were not racists prior to prison, if you are lucky enough to ever get out, you will be.
  13. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Chelsea Clinton is living and working in New York City. A Stanford and Oxford graduate, she is working as a consultant for McKinsey Consulting. In fact, my daughter just saw her recently at a United Nations Conference.

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Good to know, I am glad she is making a life for herself, I always felt sorry for her. She has suffered through and survived a certain type of "child abuse".