Big news for the Jets/Dolphins game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Mangold will probably be back, but Revis is out with a concussion:

The writing on the wall all week has been that Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis would miss Sunday’s game against the Dolphins after suffering a concussion against the Texans in Week 11.

Any lingering doubt was snuffed out on Friday afternoon when coach Todd Bowles officially ruled Revis out for the game. Revis hasn’t practiced all week, so he’ll remain questionable for Week 13 until there’s some progress on his path through the concussion protocol.

There is better news elsewhere on the injury front. Center Nick Mangold practiced for the second straight day on Friday and has been listed as probable after needing stitches to repair a cut on his right hand last weekend.

Nick Mangold probable, but Darrelle Revis won’t play

So, if Tannehill doesn't wet himself because of the pass rush, he should have an easier time finding open receivers.

Aqua and I rooting for Phins

Who could root for the Jets?

6UQiqcDQp-HSK1-2853495-NFL_Commissioner_Roger_Goodell_left_pauses_as_he_speaks_during_a-50_1417214031683.jpg

amazing how much I detest this ginger scumbag. I find I'm a much more caring, generous person these past few years.Less uptight at others, more aware of my own failings. I'm actually making a conscious effort to be a little better human being every day. I firmly believe I owe this to a completely focused detestation of this arrogant,egomaniacal miscreant...Roger Goodell.

Jets should still win, Tanehill will crap the bed against that dline.

I'm actually making a conscious effort to be a little better human being every day.

In the stock analysis business, we used to call that an "easy comparison".

well, in MY business we call that "baffle 'em with bullshyt"...but don't tell anyone;)

What a way to start the day with full size pix of Roger.. can only get better.

What a way to start the day with full size pix of Roger.. can only get better.

There should be a symbol on any thread title that has a picture of Roger in it, so we have a choice about not opening that thread. If movies and music get ratings, then threads should have "Roger warnings."

So if Revis can just have a relaxing day counting his money, wouldn't that help speed up his recovery?

Mangold's return is perhaps more imp0rtant than Revis' absence, given some of the latter's latest play, and the former's critical presence on that offensive line. Anyhow, I'll be rooting for the Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes