Welcome to PatsFans.com

Big Media turning on AlGore

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

actually none of those are remotely accurate... how about "the choice with the most common sense" among both sides?

yeah, that one's a bit closer to the mark...

but, it's striking: look at you fools scrambling to smear him already, and the man hasn't even announced his candidacy ... telling, indeed...

more pre-emtive strikes from the War party? yeah... that's what i thought...

now, i'm sure you'll offer your fake-ass laughter and pretend you're unaffected... but again i ask... why do you guys seem more concerned with Al Gore than anyone, and yet the guy has announced he has no plans to run? if he's such an irrelevant candidate with no chance to take the White House, why do you guys obsess with him on a daily basis? ... too funny...
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:rofl:

A simple *quotation* of the almighty CNN and Pressy goes hissy. Can't make a post without resorting to name-calling, "fools", "war party", "smearing", etc., etc.

:rofl:

For the record, I *HOPE* Al Gore does run. I would *love* to see him out there. Can't wait for the first time someone asks him how in hell he can preach "carbon footprints" while making one of his own that is 20 times the average American's. Like Teddy Kennedy being asked by one of his own why he wanted to be president in 1980, then mumbling and stumbling onto his sit-down. Can't wait.

Run, Al, run!!! Oo-o-o-o. Too much fun!!

//
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +577 / 2 / -9

It's one of these three that the Republicans are praying gets the nomination
    Obama
    Hillary
    Gore (they will have to make him a bullet proof bike) :singing:
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

didn't really go "hissy" at all... more amused by your desperation than anything...

anyhow, coward, if you remember....you re-ignited the sh!t by running your mouth in another thread, as i knew you would.... everything was fine... but you earned it, again...
  6. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I'm amused how FOX NEWS and staunch Republicans are bashing Al Gore for being a hypocrite. He promotes a movie which he and the scientific majority believe is to be true about global warming. Then he gets bashed because he lives in a large house, and ownes several other houses. Bottom line, he's done more good then harm. Now, lets take a look at the one person who has substantial power to change our policies and our protect our earth. George Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas has the most technologically advanced energy saving equipment installed on his house. Yet, he's done little in the way of conservation. His policies in dealing with industry is, let them regulate themselves. Yea, Gores' a hypocrite.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Desperation" for quoting your sacred altar of Big Media??? What are you smoking these days?? Be careful you don't get arrested.

:woohoo:

Oo-o-o, smack talk, you hit me with your purse!!

My three year-old niece hits harder than you.

//
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Ironic, isn't it. One man does it but doesn't make it into law to force others; the other doesn't do it, but wants to legislate to force others to do it. Says a lot.

//

//
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what are you, 7?
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:cool3:

//
  11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The premise of this thread is false. We determined on this very board that the media in this country (sans Fox) is totally dominated by the left. If the media is controlled from the left there's no way a stalwart lefty like Gore would get attacked by it. It would be like Kraft suddenly saying that BB is a moron. Not gonna happen. So either all of these 'attacks' on Gore are just figments of some neo-con's imagination or the media actually looks at a situation and reports it with a lot less bias than everyone seems to think.
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Or, could it be that *some* of the "heavy-weight" lefties want someone other than Gore to get the push?!!!

I think that most of the Bigs want Hillary. Wanna bet who's gonna get the free pass from now until November 2008???

My guess is her initials are Hillary Clinton.

//
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +577 / 2 / -9

Cable, Fox News, Talk Radio, Internet and Bloggers they will get the "whole story" out on anything that comes up on Nasty Hillary, the Hell with CBS and the rest of them who needs them.
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, it looks like this could be the show down year to see if the grass-roots communications network -- cable, Fox, talk radio, the internet and the blogging community -- will be able to offset or even overcome the old line media behemoths. I'm betting on the little guys. Little guys always get the sympathy vote, at least once.

//