Welcome to PatsFans.com

Big Boner Wins South Carolina

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jan 21, 2012.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Looks like Newt has South Carolina's 17 delegates ... who woulda thunk it :confused3:.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

The conservatives aren't going to vote for Romney no matter what Rove and the beltway elites say. He is personally flawed but he will take the fight to Obama directly and has the best platform from the POV of conservatives and the Tea Party.
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +560 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Very true ... Gingrich is a pit bull ... conservatives could give a crap about his flaws they just want Obama gone. of all the possible matchups Gingrich vs Obama is the closest we will come to a revolution in this country lol.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Newt has a lot of bagage and a lot of crap in his closet but millions of americans love what he has to say, I wish they had a "clean guy" that thought and talked like Newt but I'm afraid we are stuck with Obama, I'm glad I'm not a working man right now trying to raise a family, good luck to you all, your going to need it.
    I just said a christian prayer for all you young guys.
  5. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +560 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Harry Boy spreading some cheer on this wonderful snowy weekend .... :p:p:p
  6. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Newt did much better in the debates than Romney. Romney had no answer for the tax return questions.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Only the silliest dumby would take anything away from this "victory" by The Salamander. SC (gosh love 'em) is in no way related or reflective to the overwhelming majority of the states. I could care less whether he wins. His "debating skills" he keeps promoting mean nothing to a normal person who is serious about electing the King of the World. This is the best the Pepsis can come up with? Don't we deserve better than this clown parade? Are we this stupid? (rhetorical question)
  8. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

True but since 1980 (8 election cycles pre 2012) the winner of South Carolina has won the Republican nomination ( and 5 general elections) so it may not be reflective in your mind but as South Carolina goes......

Gingrich Upsets Romney to Win South Carolina Primary - Bloomberg
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 4 / -2

This guys an ass clown. I'd be curious to know whether or not the winners of those previous SC primaries, won any of the previous primaries of those years. i.e. won Iowa or NH. Last time McLame won NH, then SC.

Newt is a scumbag extordinare.
  10. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +331 / 6 / -7

Apparently the GOP is trying to lose to Obama by a double digit margin.
  11. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

That would be the Black Swan Theory.
  12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

I think I remember reading that there had never been three different winners of the first three primaries before this one but now I can't find a link anywhere so I hesitate to say it's gospel truth - although I swear I read it or heard it somewhere just recently.

I'll keep looking.

Edited to add:

YAY!! I'm not nuts yet!

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/
  13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

SC has voted for the GOP winner in every primary since they started holding them early in 1980........

Just saying. The grass roots conservatives don't want Romney just the pub and dem elites and party guys.
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Every time I hear his name, I want to go find some random woman and have anonymous sex in a parking lot.. he just evokes such high moral standards..

If you check out the exit polling it is interesting..

What is most interesting is Paul's so called favorability amongst the military, has been disproven.. as only 12% of the "mililtary" voters, voted for Ron.

There was also a less than 1% vote by minorities for Gingrich.. and overwhelmingly he is favored by older white males...

South Carolina Exit Polls: How Different Groups Voted - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Newt is exactly what most people say he is, a whore monger, he is vicious he is a bullsh!t artist, probably a crook, probably a back stabber and disloyal, all that is what's needed to Go To The White House, all that is probably why Newt may be the next president, if it ever comes down to a debate between Horny Newt & Beautiful Jug Ears Newt will destroy Obama.

Nixon
    JFK
    Bobby K
    Teddy K
    Billy Blue Dress
    The above men were all very successful politicians, they were also immoral rat bastards just like Newt who sh!t all over their women and family's, those men would love Newt, he is one of them, like it or not Newt has all the makings of a President he is a f-cking scumbag.

I bet Jug Ears is sh!tting his pants the Teleprompter hasn't been made that can stand up against Newt The Pro.
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I hear that...but the fact that different people have never won IA, NH and SC before tells me that this is might be a different thing. WHo knows? This constant fickleness with the voters is wierd, IMO. Do you really see Newt getting the nod? I can't get my brain around the concepts. It's like a nightmare where you're waking up, rolling over, and instead of your beautiful wife, you're face-to-face with Rosie O'Donnel.
  17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

When I hear Gingrich may be the candidate of the right I begin to salivate, as the right has played nice with him. Just wait until there is the daily refrain to request that he release the 1,000 page bipartisan ethics report that he is hiding behind.

Just wait until all the women he did the deed with come forth, including congressional aides..

The left is waiting for his nomination... he is a whore monger, and cannot be trusted.
  18. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 2 / -1

"grass roots conservatives" may not want romney, but the notion that Gingrich is somehow not a pubbie elite or party guy is amusing
  19. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

That is the black swan theory. Just because you have seen one, does not mean it doesn't exist. Kind of like saying they will not lose because: Brady has never lost a playoff game, the U.S. has never lost an olympic basketball game, the Lakers have never beaten the Celtics in the playoffs, etc, etc.
  20. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey