PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Ben: "Drink Like a Champion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
... don't know about you, but he doesn't seem like the next "Tom Brady" to me. Is that how a champion drinks? Guess we'll find out.

http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/its-good-to-be-big-ben-151809.php

fifthbenpicture.jpg

secondbenpicture.jpg

Last edited:
doesn't suprise me to see that. Just another athlete taking advatage of his "groupies". And where the hell are they? In a freaking basement or something. Looks shady as hell to me! He is not the next Tom Brady. Hell, he be too drunk come superbowl Sunday!

Last edited:
Michael said:
See also

Yes yes - I saw it after the fact - Turns out "Championship Photos" wasn't what I thought it was

Kindof tough to avoid this when thread titles don't quite reflect what the content is.

I tried to delete this before anyone posted a response but it doesn't look like we have the option of deleting threads anymore.

Seems like that would be a good feature to get back.

JoeSixPat said:
Yes yes - I saw it after the fact - Turns out "Championship Photos" wasn't what I thought it was

Kindof tough to avoid this when thread titles don't quite reflect what the content is.

I tried to delete this before anyone posted a response but it doesn't look like we have the option of deleting threads anymore.

Seems like that would be a good feature to get back.
Actually the title was "Rothelessburgler the champion pics" but you're right, my bad on the thread title, I knew I should have tried harder to spell his friggin' name. :D

Last edited:
Huh

Are we sure that's even him?? Wasn't there a dude impersonating him earlier in the season? I'm not defending him, but I rarely believe much I see online. "A Million Little Pieces." How many fell for that crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back