PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big 12 Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
2010 Dr Pepper Football Championship - Big 12 Conference - Official Athletic Site

Oklahoma versus Nebraska

A bunch of prospects to watch, I will be getting loaded at a Christmas party and embarassing my wife, I will DVR and compare against your reports.

JJ Watt 3-4 DE
Sideline Scouting - Defensive Ends

Jeremy Beal - OLB
Sideline Scouting - Defensive Ends

Prince Amukamara - CB
Sideline Scouting - Cornerbacks

Jared Crick - 3-4 DE
Sideline Scouting - Defensive Tackles

DeMarco Murray - RB
Sideline Scouting - Running Backs

Roy Helu - RB
Sideline Scouting - Running Backs

Ryan Broyles - WR
Sideline Scouting - Wide Receivers

Gabe Carimi - OT
Sideline Scouting - Offensive Tackles

John Moffitt - OG
Sideline Scouting - Offensive Guards

And a whole lot more...

Cool, it's a three-way game between OK, NE, and WIS then? ;)

eyes glued on Beal and Crick.

Woo HOO!! Auburn just BEASTED'm!! :eek: :rocker:

Too bad Boise won, too ~ no offense, as I would've LOVED to've somehow seen Wisconsin make it to the title game, as long a shot as it would've been...But that's cool, too: I get to root for BOTH of'm!! :rocker:

Woo HOO!! Auburn just BEASTED'm!! :eek: :rocker:

Too bad Boise won, too ~ no offense, as I would've LOVED to've somehow seen Wisconsin make it to the title game, as long a shot as it would've been...But that's cool, too: I get to root for BOTH of'm!! :rocker:

It may have been just a hallucination ;) but I think I heard ESPN predict a bowl game between Wisconsin and Boise St. Now _that_ I want to see. In past years I liked Boise St, but not this year. Their schedule was a joke. They lost to Nevada! Wisconsin is going to embarrass them and hopefully put to rest this mindset that since they scheduled and beat up on second tier schools they can hang with the big boys.

Last edited:
Cool, it's a three-way game between OK, NE, and WIS then? ;)

Like one of those high school scrimmages. Classic game last night. A defensive struggle in the 2nd half. I know they've choked in a lot of big games lately. But, I think Stoops is a superb college coach. This was his 12th year. 128-31. Almost 11 wins a year. Won his MNC early(2nd year), 7-1 in Big 12 Title Games. Disasterous losses to LSU in 03, USC in 04, Boise in 06, WVU 07 and Florida in 08. But, he has kept Oklahoma out of trouble for the most part(Bomar incident) and dramatically improved their graduation rates.

Crick looked good, he is strong and can take on double teams. It was hard to evaluate his pass rush. He is no Suh but as a 2nd rounder would be a good addition. DeMarco Murray is very talented and a natural runner but I am not sure he could hold up to an NFL pounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back