Welcome to PatsFans.com

Biden ADMITS he's a Zionist!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Jan 31, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

YouTube - Zionist control The United States government
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    So how do we respond to this?

What would be an appropriate response?

Are any parts of our international policies reflective of the desires of the American public?
  3. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

The Zionists main agenda is to bring about a One World Government with an EARTHLY messiah leading it - Pat Robertson is one of them, as he promoted this in his book "New World Order" some 20 years ago.

Also - it's largely the Zionists "evangelicals" like John Hagee, Hal Lindsey, and Tim LaHaye that are deceiving their audiences over this garbage pre-tribulation rapture doctrine(i.e. the Christians will be raptured before the 7 year tribulation starts, when all hell breaks loose on earth). Ultimately, these men are deceiving everyone b/c their agenda here is to condition their audience into buying into this earthly messiah when the fan hits the ceiling results in desperation(famine, civil unrest, WW3), and from the ashes of all this rises the antichrist.

For the record, there is NO 7 year tribulation - Daniel's 70th week has ALREADY been fulfilled many moons ago with the destruction of the Jewish Temple by the Roman Army in 70 AD.
  4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Do you ever shut up?
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Praise Christ Our Jesus Lord

God Damn America
  6. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Perhaps a better understanding of what the term zionist means will help you out a little here.

"Zionism: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel."

Zionism - Definition and More from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

WOW, how controversial.
  7. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'll post some more links later when I get the chance - Zionism goes WAY further down the rabbit hole than what mainstream publications et al tell us(they're not going to tell us the whole story). And to boot - this whole Christian Zionism movement is leading everyone down the wrong path as well. Dr. Scott Johnson, the guy in my link, did alot of teachings on this, and really uncovered ALOT.

For the record - when they talk about Israel in the bible, they're talking about THE CHURCH.

Edit: Here's one...

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/Zionism/zionism.htm
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -5

My Jersey:

I don't think most people care about "New World Orders" and vast conspiracy theories. If there are some secret groups who hope to someday "take over the world" good luck to them! I doubt they'll ever, EVER have anything close to enough influence to gain the milatary power neede to control world populations.

As soon as I heard some public announcement that there is a new gov't and now I must obey it, I'd be willing to kill 100's of them and so would you and the next guy and so on...so like I said, good luck to any of these idiots and those who are worried about them.

Personally, I have much more important things to think about.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

What is it that has turned America's liberals against Israel, it wasn't to long ago that a person in America could have his career and his whole life ruined for saying anything considered "Anti Israel"
    WHAT HAPPENED-------:confused:
  10. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'm just giving you the correct definition of what a zionist is, and by that definition Joe Biden is a zionist, I'm a zionist, and really probably 80-90% of the US population are zionists, unless you think more than 10-20 % of the US pop. believes that Israel should not exist as a state.

edit: Now get back to the religious forum and answer my questions!:)
  11. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#54 Jersey
    ZOMG!!! The Jooz are doin it again!

Off to the Geheimstaffelpolizei with you...
  12. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Ahhh, the old replacement theology tango! Hey goofy, we're still here!

Regardless of what your local man of the cloth, or link of the cloth, tell you, Yisroel means "struggles with God." It was an appelation given Jacob after his struggle with the angel in his dream. I don't quite remember why he's said to struggle with El (God) in the dream, although it may be one of those "Surprise! It was ME you were wrasslin with!" explanations.

At any rate, that is the term's biblical origin. Those who trace their lineage from Jacob/Yisroel were called the House of Israel (B'nai Yisroel) thereafter. Jews were "Israelites" before they were Yehudim (Jews.)

The notion of Christian usurpation of the term "Israel" therefore requires a retroactive interpretation of another culture's literature clearly written to identify the Israelites as the Jews of Jesus' time. While Jesus himself clearly was born to that group, as was Paul, the Church gave up on converting followers to Judaism as a pass-through on the way to Christianity whereupon its popularity soared. A lot of people wanted the patina of authority of belonging to a kind of Judaism, but without that annoying circumcision ritual.

I describe here the history of this ridiculous assertion not as a religious point, but as a point of cultural imperialism we see again and again; it is part and parcel of the very forces that made it necessary for the modern Jews (Israelites) to establish the state of Israel.

No doubt your link is to supports for this usual ex-post-facto rubbish, telling us with Christian scripture exactly why Christians think they're the new Jews; or, alternately, a link to one of the various idiotic theories having to do with the chain of semitic ancestry somehow not really extending to any living Jew. Whatever flavor of crackpot you're enamored with, it's cultural imperialism.

Now get thee to the religion forum, and preach the gospel to anybody who'll listen.

PFnV
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey

does that apply to a keyboard ... :p

We're all like Garfield the cat ... we speak but our mouths are closed.:D