Welcome to PatsFans.com

Biden 2007 interview poses serious questions on his judgement

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInMaine, Aug 23, 2008.

1. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

http://www.iptv.org/iowapress/transcripts/Audio/3435.ram

About half way through the interveiw.
    April 27 2007 Iowa Press Interveiw.

1. In today’s economic climate, Biden would have the middle class paying more in taxes. How are they to heat their homes and feed their families?

2. Biden would have ended the war in Iraq immediately. These comments came at a time when McCain was the lone voice in Congress calling for more troops in Iraq. Hindsight has proven the surge has worked and victory is now a real probability.

3. Biden would kill the Star Wars program and our nuclear program.. I am sure our allies in Europe would be thrilled about this considering the emergence of Russia's new found aggressions.

These points raise questions about Biden being in touch with the middle class and are a blow the "foreign policy" expertise that the MSM has bestowed upon him.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  2. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

More of Biden's national security credentials.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLN9698420080823

Biden's plan to divide Iraq among ethnical boundaries was so wrong that it actually forced the differing parties to unite for the common good of an intact nation of Iraq.

Mahmoud Othman - Kurdish Parlimant member
    Ezzet al-Shabender - Secularist Iraqi List Parliament member
    Salih al-Mutlaq - Sunni Parliament member
    It's clear that that Biden is one smart cookie to come up with a plan so offensive to all groups of Iraqis that it essentially forced them to reconcile their differences.:D
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Wait until Gorgeous Princess Michelle gets going on him, she'll have him washing her car------:singing:
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Come on none of that matters. What matters is flag pins and how many homes they own:D

Seriously though I always thought Biden spoke first and then thought about what he should have said later. I can't decide if he strengthens or weakens the ticket..........probably strengthens it though. His pick sure did seemed to energize the base....I mean MSNBC this morning. Andrea Mitchel could hardly be contained. LOL, that smile is probably permanent by now.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008