PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Beware: Remember Last Year's Rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Look, I undestand, just like all of you I look for any football news that I can these days. It's only natural to try to get a feel for which teams the free agents are leaning towards.

I just want to remind, everyone, however, that all these rumors could potentially be just that.

Remember last year when in the days before free agency it seemed a lock that Adalius Thomas would be suiting up for the Niners?

Well, we know how that turned out.

The Patriots were also supposedly going to cut Moss just before the start of the regular season.

and they said LeKevin Smith would not get a 1/2 sack in the Superbowl.

Look what the hell happened with that one.

The Patriots were also supposedly going to cut Moss just before the start of the regular season.

True that...remember how worried everyone was cuz preseason wasn't going so well, and Moss was already slacking off by not taking the field, and he had already become a locker room distraction...
Good times...
All I've learned from last year is: Enjoy the free agency news (not the rumors), and don't worry about preseason

I would like to see someone track these rumors so that we can go back and look how stupid (or smart) these insiders really are. I listen to Reise and Adam Scheftler (sp) the rest are sensationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back