Welcome to PatsFans.com

Better than Justin.tv for streaming video

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by Fanfrom1960, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Can someone please post the other alternatives to Justin.tv for internet streaming video before tomorrow's game? Nothing against Justin, but there was another site posted before the Jets game that I tried and it was much, much clearer. Thanks in advance.

TV
  2. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +445 / 5 / -6

#75 Jersey

Stoogetv.com has channels, but also has a messageboard on the right. You can sometimes get a link to a feed that expires. If you click right away, you get something that might be different. If you wait, it dies, so look for another one.
  3. DamnYankee57

DamnYankee57 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll second Stoogetv.com. I normally have very good luck watching the game on the site. As RayClay said, sometimes you have to try a couple of the links that are posted in the chatroom to the right at game time to connect.

At gametime, the chat is frozen and links for the games are posted. Pretty simple. If you can, donate to the site (I try and throw them $10 if I use the site to watch the game) so they can continue to stream live feeds to games.
  4. 102 Pat

102 Pat Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 3 / -2

#85 Jersey

It's usually hit or miss with the Justin feeds. I think a lot of it has to do with the broadcasters equipment there using.
  5. coltsgirl

coltsgirl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You should try THIS ONE and then chose football. It's normally much better than Justin.

Enjoy :)
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  6. Toten

Toten Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree with coltsgirl...I live in TX and use her link for most of my new england sports needs. You can get pretty much any game of any sport on that website...
  7. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Thanks everyone. I'll try each suggested site for tomorrow's game.
  8. Triggerfish

Triggerfish Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Another vote for stoogetv.com. I've had lots of luck there. I always just wait till kickoff, then watch the chat box for the link to the game you wanna watch. It's always worked for me, and usually it's a continuous feed that's never interupted. As someone else said, throw them a couple bucks if you can. It's worth it to have that service available, at least to me! Good luck...
  9. Sivy

Sivy Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I dont know, but justintv is your one stop shop to watch someone kill themselves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.