PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Better Game.. Pats vs Raiders, Pats vs Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoWZa

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just for lack of things to discuss.. I often wondered this to myself. If you were listing the best Pat games of all time. What would you list higher the Pats vs Raiders snow bowl game in 2001 playoffs, or, the 2001 SB Rams vs Pats.

while the snow bowl was incredible.....you have to listen ineh beginning of superbowl 36

rams player - "tonight! the dynasty is born, baby!"

how right he was how right he was

while the snow bowl was incredible.....you have to listen ineh beginning of superbowl 36

rams player - "tonight! the dynasty is born, baby!"

how right he was how right he was

hah yah I did find that amusing.

I think the 2001 Super Bowl against the St. Louis Rams was the greatest Pats game of all time.

I would actually put the 2004 Divisional playoff game of the Pats vs. Colts ahead of the Snow Bowl too. I think that was the second best game ever played in Pats history.

I think the 2001 Super Bowl against the St. Louis Rams was the greatest Pats game of all time.

I would actually put the 2004 Divisional playoff game of the Pats vs. Colts ahead of the Snow Bowl too. I think that was the second best game ever played in Pats history.

Well the 2004 divisional game we dominated the Colts pretty badly, or is that why you think its #2?

thats a tough one, i guess the superbowl.never forget either one. WHAT A TEAM!!!!!:rocker: :rocker:

for me it will always be SB XXXVIII against the Panthers.

that game was amazing!!!!!

from a guy who was there for both super bowl 36 was the greatest game ever. The snow bowl was awsome but we were losing most of the game so it wasnt as enjoyable. We were winning pretty much the whole game and the way it all ended was just as exciting and the rest is history.:rocker:

I have never been more pissed at my father than when he pointed out the flag on Willie Mac that negated Tebucky's TD, I thought the game was over and I was going nuts and he killed my buzz. If all hadnt ended well this would be a bad memory.

from a guy who was there for both super bowl 36 was the greatest game ever. The snow bowl was awsome but we were losing most of the game so it wasnt as enjoyable. We were winning pretty much the whole game and the way it all ended was just as exciting and the rest is history.:rocker:

I have never been more pissed at my father than when he pointed out the flag on Willie Mac that negated Tebucky's TD, I thought the game was over and I was going nuts and he killed my buzz. If all hadnt ended well this would be a bad memory.

My Dad always told me to check the field before celebrating too hard......it eliminates that kind of pain.

Besides, any dad that takes his son to a Superbowl should be taken care of in return for the rest of his life.

wow, two great YouTube clips.

I was wonder this question also. Watching the Greatest game series on the NFL network this weekend which game NFL films would pick. The Snow Bowl was great but somewhat dream like watching on TV because of the snow, but just SB 36 was just so special with all the naysayers before the game and the last minute drive.
To tell the truth there was no happier time for me (except when my son was born and getting married in case my wife is reading) then after that game.

new orleans

U2 playing 'Beautiful Day' at halftime

Martz imploding

no comparison

Just for lack of things to discuss.. I often wondered this to myself. If you were listing the best Pat games of all time. What would you list higher the Pats vs Raiders snow bowl game in 2001 playoffs, or, the 2001 SB Rams vs Pats.

* I had the pleasure of attending both these games and are 2 of my favorites. The 2001, the Patriots 1st, was my favorite game.

* I had the pleasure of attending both these games and are 2 of my favorites. The 2001, the Patriots 1st, was my favorite game.

u gotta be kidding me

you lucky bastard.

for me it will always be SB XXXVIII against the Panthers.

that game was amazing!!!!!

Theres no doubt..Gotta agree..Pats vs.Panthers in SB 38 was the Best Patriots game ever.

Oh jeeze well this is a tough one. I remember the snowbowl just watching it in amazement. Then the superbowl 36.... hmmmm. I would have to go with the Snow Bowl because thats what represents New England, snow. Plus superbowl 38 was amazing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes