PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best/Worst Food at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

NePatriots

PatsFans.com Draftnik
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I've been tasked to write about the food and drink at Gillette Stadium. Having my own opinions already, I wanted to get some opinions from some other die-hard Pats fans...

What is your fave or least fave food / drink at Gillette?

The McDonald's Quarter Pounder. Up to you guys to determine if it was my fav. or least fav.

Nothing beats a sack attack sausagee and some fresh cut fry's from davios..

The worst food.. used to be the best the fried dough sucks anymore..

Burgers from the Granite State Grill

Red Robin before game, usually, but staff is CLUELESS burgers ROCK tho
Inside the stadum not so much

The turkey legs rock. They are only sold in one stand that I know of.

When I was up there, there was a place that sold bbq and ribs. The ribs were an extraordinary argument in favor of keeping kosher, and are probably responsible for a good number of my people becomming more observant Jews. If they were any dryer they'd have been rib jerky. Ribs are meant to sort of melt off the bone. These were more like someone shredded up part of the bone and decided to call it the "meat."

When I was up there, there was a place that sold bbq and ribs. The ribs were an extraordinary argument in favor of keeping kosher, and are probably responsible for a good number of my people becomming more observant Jews. If they were any dryer they'd have been rib jerky. Ribs are meant to sort of melt off the bone. These were more like someone shredded up part of the bone and decided to call it the "meat."

How'd they get UConn's dining hall chefs to work at the concession stands??!

Best - anything on a grill in the lot.

Worst - anything that you pay an outrageous price for inside.

There BBQ sandwich is pretty good. Typically I don't eat inside the stadium because we tailgate before and usually after. Why pay for food inside when you can have better food in the lot.

I often get the pulled pork barbecue sandwich in the stadium, which is pretty good.
Tasty, big, good value.
I like the New England beer options - Harpoon, Sam Adams, other nice tasty options - at specialty beer kiosks.

I dislike paying seven bucks or so for water, or near-water light beer.

There's no way I am touching those weird malt beverage drinks for eight dollars.

The pizza in the stands is a riot -- because they come out hot, and then get trucked around the stadium by teenagers cooling off, they arrive cold with all the cheese on one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes