PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Wishes to Tom on surgery and rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brady, we'll all temporarily miss you.

Get that surgery done this week, and start rehabbing.

You have plenty football left in you.

I'll miss watching you in this offense but time will go by and b4 you know it you'll be back on the field.

Can't wait to see you back...

HPF

Tom no matter what happens this season will not be the same without you, .. God speed, and see you next yr...:(

I really want to add my best wishes to Brady for his recovery. Those injuries are ugly, and nobody should suffer like that.

Take care Brady............get well soon from a long time Patriot's fan!

Tom:

OK, I'm embarassed to say it, but I've been cheering for the Pats since before you were born.

I admire your style, your play and your success.

If you never take another NFL snap, you've more than earned not just the money that Bob Kraft has paid you but the admiration and, yes, love of all of us long time fans.

I hope your surgery goes well and that we see you back next season, better than ever.

Our heartfelt thanks to you Tom for the amazing years thus far. We are all wishing you a speedy recovery, and looking forward to you leading the team next year.

Well Gumby didn't bounce on this one, and I'm still mourning my Brady-less season, but here's a shout out to Tom to get better soon and we'll see you under center next year! Much as I will miss TB, we've still got an awesome team and we'll kick some major butt this year, wait and see!!!!

I agree. Tom will be greatly missed, but this team has too many weapons to not still be a top competitor. Kudos for how Cassel stepped in in relief.

I miss watching him play already. Especially after last year. Like I said in my welcome message, that was the most exciting season of football I have ever watched in my life.

Here is to showing the rest of the NFL that the Pats are still going to kick some major butt! I am sure Brady will be on the sideline providing lots of inspiration to everyone.

Get well, and we look forward to your return.

Well Gumby didn't bounce on this one, and I'm still mourning my Brady-less season, but here's a shout out to Tom to get better soon and we'll see you under center next year! Much as I will miss TB, we've still got an awesome team and we'll kick some major butt this year, wait and see!!!!

Get well Tom.

Get well and take care of yourself this year.

Patriots Nation can't wait to have you back next year!

Speedy recovery Tom. Safe surgery and safe recovery...:(

Hard to express all the emotions of the last day or so. Mostly though I'm just heartsick for you. Your the best Tommy on so many levels. And you've taken us all to places we could scarcely dream of as Pats fans.

Take care of yourself now, but get back here when you can to help Matt be the best he can be. He's had far and away the best mentor and role model in the game. So I think that he and the team and the fans (at least most of 'em and screw the rest) will be OK for now...and so will you.

But just remember...we're not through with you yet Brady!!! Not by a long shot. We've got plans for you that span decades...

Hard to express all the emotions of the last day or so. Mostly though I'm just heartsick for you. Your the best Tommy on so many levels. And you've taken us all to places we could scarcely dream of as Pats fans.

Take care of yourself now, but get back here when you can to help Matt be the best he can be. He's had far and away the best mentor and role model in the game. So I think that he and the team and the fans (at least most of 'em and screw the rest) will be OK for now...and so will you.

But just remember...we're not through with you yet Brady!!! Not by a long shot. We've got plans for you that span decades...
Summed up..well said..a LOT better than I could...

Tom will be back and better than ever next season. Good luck with the rehab and we can't wait to have the legend back in Patriots colors.

Good luck, Tom. I, too, had ACL surgery a couple of years back. I rushed back to work after surgery and now it looks like I'll need surgery again. I can't even imagine trying to come back from such a surgery to play football, but if someone can do it, TB can. Best of luck.

When i saw that hit my heart fell through my @$$. I can't express justly express my gratitude for what you have brought to me as a fan. Watching you play this game is truly special. I wish nothing but the best of luck on your surgery and may your body and knee heal along with your heart as I am sure that it was not just your knee that suffered some trauma.

My prayers go out to you for a safe and healthy rehab and return to the greatest team to ever play this game.

Hope you have a safe recovery, and feel 100 percent after all your rehab! Won't feel right not seeing you out on the field, leading this team, but that'll make your return next season so much better.

Last edited:
Best of luck Tom. Hope to at least see you on the sidelines cheering on the new kid! :D

wearing your jersey to college today, tom. wish you a speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye