PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best wishes to our Patriot friends from the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Pherein and all Saints fans. I guess Mardi Gras is starting a bit early this year :)

Hey convertedpatsfan thanks so much , this is so much fun, cant believe they pulled this off, Ive never seen the Saints go 3 and out 3x's in for years. I was just thinking
" oh no here we go again" , but they did it, sweeet.

Good luck to the classiest fanbase in America. Our late November week-end in NOLA was made so pleasant (despite our loss) by the graciousness of your fans, Rootin' hard for you.

hey Jackson, thanks we cant say enough about the fans in N.E. smartest, but I guess next to us thats not saying much,lol, fans and total class to watch a game with all the best

Pumped for the fans and city of New Orleans. You fine folks deserve it.

Take it and run.

T_Brady!! we did it, well most of it, we are enjoying this thanks man

Enjoy it pherein. You never know when this will come around again.

Go Saints.

yahoo ausbacker we are havin a ball, get your self down here for the SB, you know all Pats are welcome

T_Brady!! we did it, well most of it, we are enjoying this thanks man

Just hope the team isn't "happy to be here" because you can bet the Colts will there to win a football game.

Congratulations and enjoy the feeling!

Good luck in Miami, I'm pulling for you. Teams that go to the Super Bowl thinking "it's great just to be here," generally lose, so remember it doesn't mean squat unless you finish! Just, don't count on the Colts turning the ball over five times.

Wipe the smug smile off of Peyton's face!

Totally agree, but were going to drink and dance for a few more days :), then we hit #18 11 times:)

Based on your pictures, I wonder how many people called out of work in New Orleans the next day. :cool:

To our Saints friends,CONGRATULATIONS!!!

and take out those pesky Colts for us too while you have a good shot :)

I must say aside from the Patriots,in the other conference I really like the Saints in the NFC,They rarily have bad or smartass things to say to an opponent and are always a classy bunch,you have great loyal fans to which some have stayed behind their team for over 30 years and your coaches are excellent.

You guys deserve everything good this year while our Patriots are home and we hope you can also put a Lombardi right in that showcase in 2 weeks and maybe the whole world can see the coolest parade in SB history in the French Quarter!

Good Luck Black and Gold!!! (no not the Steelers :))

Hey PATRIOTSFANINPA wouldn't that be something. We really admire the patriots fans , class of the league , even while you guys dominate. Amazing what a great time we had when you guys visited our city.

lol, ya we hate that the steelers call themselves back and gold, THEY ARE MUSTARD YELLOW.

Yeah. If the Saints are going to Miami for a Party and the Colts are going for a Football Game, the Colts win.

Put on your game faces, Saints Fans, and save the celebrating for later. Believe us, all the good feelings of going to the SB evaporate in an instant if you lose the big game.

Now, beat the friggin' Colts into a pulp!!! This is business! The Party starts at around 10PM on Super Bowl Sunday.

we are kind of new to this PatsFanSince74 , and we are hoping that Payton is the type of coach that can keep the boys on the right track.

yes, congradulations on the refs and replay booth handing you the game when they couldnt do it them selfs with 6 turnorvers. NFL is a joke these days.

You know thou after 43 years of that being done to us, and it was plenty. We are fine with it :)

Based on your pictures, I wonder how many people called out of work in New Orleans the next day. :cool:

Im not kidding we all did:) No one has been working here for 3 days :)

You know thou after 43 years of that being done to us, and it was plenty. We are fine with it :)

well atleast you dont deny it...I was horrible...even still, I'm pulling for the saints (obviously because I'm a pats fan and they are playing the colts)

Best of luck to the Saints in the SB! Beat those damn Ponies.

You guys are class.

Just hope the team isn't "happy to be here" because you can bet the Colts will there to win a football game.

We know that, and its kind of scary, you guys are pros at this. We have never done this EVER.

well atleast you dont deny it...I was horrible...even still, I'm pulling for the saints (obviously because I'm a pats fan and they are playing the colts)

Na its true, there were a couple bad calls in our favor and we played pretty badly, but like I said we have on the other side of those calls for as long as I can remember, so might be wrong but Im ok with it.

Best of luck to the Saints in the SB! Beat those damn Ponies.

You guys are class.

I can only guaranty one thing, Colts are going to get the boys best game. And we are going to get to manning. As bad as we played that game Viking played worse with those turnovers. We have our full attack defense back and the boys will not stop trying to take manning head off, thats how GW plays ball.
Brees never has 2 bad games in a row, Ive never seen the Saints in 3-4 years stopped for 3 3and outs, have to give Vikes credit.

Last edited:
We know that, and its kind of scary, you guys are pros at this. We have never done this EVER.

Eh, don't listen to them. You can be happy to be there all you want. You're a FAN. Let your team and Sean Payton worry about the attitude. :)

Saints fans ain't got **** on the lively Colts fans!

New_York_Jets_7896.jpg

Eh, don't listen to them. You can be happy to be there all you want. You're a FAN. Let your team and Sean Payton worry about the attitude. :)

thanks ,, this is so neat, never thought this would ever happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back