PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best wishes to our Patriot friends from the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
we caught you on a lucky season Patspsycho:) heres your hat back :)
Good luck to the classiest fanbase in America. Our late November week-end in NOLA was made so pleasant (despite our loss) by the graciousness of your fans, Rootin' hard for you.

Congrats to our Saints friends. Enjoy it!

Pumped for the fans and city of New Orleans. You fine folks deserve it.

Take it and run.

Enjoy it pherein. You never know when this will come around again.

Go Saints.

Congratulations and enjoy the feeling!

Good luck in Miami, I'm pulling for you. Teams that go to the Super Bowl thinking "it's great just to be here," generally lose, so remember it doesn't mean squat unless you finish! Just, don't count on the Colts turning the ball over five times.

Wipe the smug smile off of Peyton's face!

To our Saints friends,CONGRATULATIONS!!!

and take out those pesky Colts for us too while you have a good shot :)

I must say aside from the Patriots,in the other conference I really like the Saints in the NFC,They rarily have bad or smartass things to say to an opponent and are always a classy bunch,you have great loyal fans to which some have stayed behind their team for over 30 years and your coaches are excellent.

You guys deserve everything good this year while our Patriots are home and we hope you can also put a Lombardi right in that showcase in 2 weeks and maybe the whole world can see the coolest parade in SB history in the French Quarter!

Good Luck Black and Gold!!! (no not the Steelers :))

I hope your team dominates the Colts. Good luck to the Saints.

I already have a special place in my heart for the city of New Orleans after visiting there twice, it is truly a special place with wonderful people.

Having said that, if you guys can beat Manning & the Colts after ending Favre's season already I will forever love you. If the Pats can't win it the next best thing will be seeing Favre & Manning getting bounced out on their arses.

Go Saints, you guys deserve it!

Last edited:
Cut the happy horse**** and destroy those Colts. Thanks.

Cut the happy horse**** and destroy those Colts. Thanks.

Yeah. If the Saints are going to Miami for a Party and the Colts are going for a Football Game, the Colts win.

Put on your game faces, Saints Fans, and save the celebrating for later. Believe us, all the good feelings of going to the SB evaporate in an instant if you lose the big game.

Now, beat the friggin' Colts into a pulp!!! This is business! The Party starts at around 10PM on Super Bowl Sunday.

Last edited:
I want to see lots of Manning face in two weeks.

Congrats Pherein and all Saints fans. I guess Mardi Gras is starting a bit early this year :)

yes, congradulations on the refs and replay booth handing you the game when they couldnt do it them selfs with 6 turnorvers. NFL is a joke these days.

yes, congradulations on the refs and replay booth handing you the game when they couldnt do it them selfs with 6 turnorvers. NFL is a joke these days.

i agree on the turnovers...they'd better not be expecting the Colts to turn the ball over five times. But, I thought the replay reviews were all legit. Which one(s) didn't you like?

i agree on the turnovers...they'd better not be expecting the Colts to turn the ball over five times. But, I thought the replay reviews were all legit. Which one(s) didn't you like?

The spot of the ball when he lost controll, which IMO, if that was a first then faulks was a first against the colts...the PI call when that ball was uncatchable, and the pass at the end when the WR did not have controll.

even all that shouldnt have mattered when way ealier in the game, on one of the Favre INTs, where Farve broke his ankel, wasnt that lunging at the qbs knees? You dont have to answer because yes it was...thats 15 yards and the pick comes back..thats single moment could be what changed the game.

Congratulations, Pherein. Saints to the Super Bowl. You guys sure didn't make it look easy, but you got it done in the end.

I thought you were outplayed by a considerable amount today. I'm hoping your saving something better for the Colts, or we're all in trouble.

Again, you are the chosen ones, who can bring balance to the Force. Geaux Saints, and for the love of God beat Indy!

YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO DAT, Thanks,,,,, oh my god we actually made a Superbowl.

I think that was the worst I have ever seen the Saints play this year,lol

Sorry didn't post earlier , I was dancing for 2 days . Im going to post some images for you guys its crazy fun down here.

YouTube - Go Saints Parade up Royal Street in New Orleans before the NFC Championship Game

YouTube - Jimmy Buffett shows up at Down Unda's Saints/Vikings Tailgate Party - Aint that Super

YouTube - New Orleans Saints NFC Championship Fans Party on Bourbon Street going to Super Bowl

YouTube - "Saints Go All the Way" - SAINTS WIN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes