PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best wishes to our Patriot friends from the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations. Those pictures look great. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving city- five years.. you've come a long way.

yaahoo Patspsycho thanks, means allot from you guys

Cant wait for the Americas game for the Saints, even if I have to watch those damn monday night highlights again lol.

Last edited:
Cant wait for the Americas game for the Saints, even if I have to watch those damn monday night highlights again lol.

wow, that never occurred to me, wow, we might be on Americas game, man that would be something.

1 thing I have learned from the Super Bowl and finally having a team in it,

for god sakes don't lose, they are replaying the Saints vs Colts games every day and the media... you would have to give up watching TV, internet, radio, everything for awhile. IF I were a colts fans I would be fishing now.

Last edited:
wow, that never occurred to me, wow, we might be on Americas game, man that would be something.

1 thing I have learned from the Super Bowl and finally having a team in it,

for god sakes don't lose, they are replaying the Saints vs Colts games every day and the media... you would have to give up watching TV, internet, radio, everything for awhile. IF I were a colts fans I would be fishing now.

Of course there will be an Americas Game for you guys, you won the Superbowl, it'll probably be Brees, Bush/Sharper/ Payton. Sounds like a good recipe to me.

Pherein, about your comment suggesting I wear my Patriot's jersey when I'm in N.O. in a few weeks. I wear it to all "foreign" cities, when I go to games in other stadiums. I think for this trip though I won't. This should be, has been, and is too much fun for the Saints fans, and I'd rather just let them all soak it in.

Thanks for the pics. YOU are a true Saints fan, and are taking in all in just like we New England fans have. It's sooooooooooo worth it.

Thanks for the class while visiting our board. My experience has been that this is the norm for Saint's fans. I know alot of them. I lived in New Orleans for two years in the mid-eighties. I flew my New England sports team flags proudly, and it never caused a problem.:)

Thanks guys been a real pleasure, here is a parting gift a guy shot at the game, should come in handy:)
mcafee_stover_gay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye