PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best way to sell an extra ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbeausol

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Guys -

I have one extra ticket to the game on Sun, what is the best way to sell it? It is a ticketfast ticket in sec 114. This is the first time i've had this problem lol.... any tips to avoid scammers etc? Should i be concerned my name is on the ticket? Thanks for any input

Hey Guys -

I have one extra ticket to the game on Sun, what is the best way to sell it? It is a ticketfast ticket in sec 114. This is the first time i've had this problem lol.... any tips to avoid scammers etc? Should i be concerned my name is on the ticket? Thanks for any input

post in local paper or craigslist...sold my tickets there before...just post them for normal price

Hey Guys -

hey, i'd be interested in that ticket, i just pmed you. get back to me if ur interested.

do a lottery and sell 50,000 tix at $2.50 each and donate half of it to charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back