PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best way to keep up with Draft?

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Figured I would start a thread for anyone with any tips on the best ways to partake in the draft festivities. What's your preferred network? Watch alone or with friends/family? Etc

Personally, I will be at work from 9 am to 8 pm tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, so if anyone has any tips on great places/ways to keep up with draft info, I'm all ears!

NFL.com? Just a wild guess. I'm sure there's an app for your phone as well

You should be able to catch the 1st round tomorrow since it starts at 8pm (first pick probably won't be announced until at least 10 minutes in). 2nd -3rd round starts the next day at 7pm though.

I heard NFL.com would have a "live stream" this year, would be awesome if that were the NFL Network broadcast. I will probably only miss the top 3 picks or so by the time I get home tomorrow, gonna try and get home by 7:30 maybe if I can Friday to catch most of the 2nd and 3rd. Saturday is gonna be the real killer... May have to just leave my phone streaming plugged into the wall. Worst case scenario, WatchESPN app.

Saturday is gonna be the real killer... May have to just leave my phone streaming plugged into the wall. Worst case scenario, WatchESPN app.

Unless you're a total draft nerd, you'll be much happier checking the app every 30 min or so. Your girlfriend/wife will also thank you ;)

yup...Hee Haw starring Roger "Aww Shucks" Goodell will commence to back slappin' and high fivin' at 8 pm primetime ...and really, what could possibly be better than a completely disingenuous, phony, "Goody Two Shoes" faced jerkoff prancing around on stage with cue cards and handing out frozen plastic faced hugs like he's Boss Hogg? Next year we'll all have to wait until JUNE after the red-headed mongoloid decides to hold a week of "Hard Knockers" hosted by Warren"Lapdance" Sapp followed by three weeks of "Finding Bigmouth" as the BFRO research team scour West Texas for the elusive pygmy Romofoot.

Unless you're a total draft nerd, you'll be much happier checking the app every 30 min or so. Your girlfriend/wife will also thank you ;)
Lol, I'm stuck at work all day Saturday too, so leaving it streaming in the office to be able to check up on whenever possible won't effect her one bit!

NFL.com's mobile app. I'm not planning on watching the draft this year. It's more of the same crap over and over again and the Patriots are too unpredictable to stay up late for. I'm just going to use that app. I also have to go on a double date with my girlfriend and her married couple friends to Ruth's Chris tonight. So I'll be in the bathroom checking updates in between sobbing over having to take out a second mortgage for a date.

NFL.com's mobile app. I'm not planning on watching the draft this year. It's more of the same crap over and over again and the Patriots are too unpredictable to stay up late for. I'm just going to use that app. I also have to go on a double date with my girlfriend and her married couple friends to Ruth's Chris tonight. So I'll be in the bathroom checking updates in between sobbing over having to take out a second mortgage for a date.

It's called Wendys....hey maybe that's why i am single... :)

It's called Wendys....hey maybe that's why i am single... :)

I wish man. She texted me yesterday saying "double date tomorrow night with Kacie?", and I asked where, feeling hopeful, and she said "they want to go to Ruth's Chris". My heart sank. But that's just because I'm super cheap.

Read Reiss the next morning

You can use the Watch ESPN app on your smartphone. I believe The NFL Network has a similar app where you can watch all the picks.

I wish man. She texted me yesterday saying "double date tomorrow night with Kacie?", and I asked where, feeling hopeful, and she said "they want to go to Ruth's Chris". My heart sank. But that's just because I'm super cheap.

Accidentally leave your wallet at home

Accidentally leave your wallet at home

Nah. I'm just telling her and her friends that I covered the check for us and then we'll just dine and ditch. ;)

I'm going to a boardgame night. The pats'll be picking at the end of the round, IF they even make a pick. I don't really care what the other teams do.

Chew and screw.

Lol, I'm stuck at work all day Saturday too, so leaving it streaming in the office to be able to check up on whenever possible won't effect her one bit!

Yeah, my intention is always to watch Saturday/day 3, but that quickly fades after the Pats' 4th round pick. After that, I just check in every so often.

After today, it's not twitter who had us trading back, and trading up from 32 to 32 (LaCanfora) and it's not NFL Network who were three or four picks behind. In other words

house-gif.gif

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back