PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best team ever to not win a Super Bowl (NFL.com poll) -Is this really a close choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best team ever to not win a Super Bowl (NFL.com poll) -Is this really a close cho

Nothing to brag about....:(

Re: Best team ever to not win a Super Bowl (NFL.com poll) -Is this really a close cho

Nothing to brag about....:(

Yeah, it stinks.

That said, deep down, I can't get over this nagging suspicion that had the Patriots actually won the Super Bowl, things would have turned out far worse for them in the long run than they have (see: Spygate, Part Toma**e).

The poll isn't really even close. The 2007 Pats are taking 57% of the poll. Personally, I think they would CRUSH Coryell's Chargers.

my two favorite teams are #1 and #2

damn you for making me relive those moments OP

damn you

Yeah, it stinks.

That said, deep down, I can't get over this nagging suspicion that had the Patriots actually won the Super Bowl, things would have turned out far worse for them in the long run than they have (see: Spygate, Part Toma**e).

Just curious, but how do you think things would have went down had we won?

The Buffalo Bills.

4 straight SB appearances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctpatsfan77
Yeah, it stinks.

Just curious, but how do you think things would have went down had we won?

I would think the hate and media spewing crap would have increased tenfold from what it is.

I would think the hate and media spewing crap would have increased tenfold from what it is.

:yeahthat:

As was, you had people spouting such c**p as that Brady would have to go somewhere else and be successful to "untarnish" his legacy.

Great, now your getting me started again. That year was a massive failure. Did BB apologize for that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing