PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best tackle of Thanksgiving was by........Jason Witten???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
rofl.gif

Either Witten is practicing to be an OLB or this looks done on purpose :eek:

He did however make a beautiful tackle for a TE :)

Last edited:
She's laughing as though he's just joking with her.

I will give her credit though she didn't fumble.

Tight end on Tight end violence.....

I can't think of anything more clever than the comments posted already, so I'll go in a different direction: Was anyone else surprised that there was no flag on Miami for a late hit on that play? The defender started his tackle after Witten was out of bounds. The way things are called now, I was expecting a flag to come out.

I can't think of anything more clever than the comments posted already, so I'll go in a different direction: Was anyone else surprised that there was no flag on Miami for a late hit on that play? The defender started his tackle after Witten was out of bounds. The way things are called now, I was expecting a flag to come out.

I'd throw a sexual harassment flag at both of em, you see the way #50 got his head all up in that a z z.

Witten's freaky deaky, tackling hotties in a fully padded uniform and helmet.

I'm guessing his dates end up in the ER.

Last edited:
Great form! Tackles good aswell...

there had to be a flag. they look about 5 yds. out of bounds.

She's laughing as though he's just joking with her.

If she were Ras-I Dowling's sister, she would already be on the cheerleader injured reserve list!

;)

She was lucky it wasn't in the end zone.

rofl.gif

I thought actually did a good job of making sure she landed o top of him, keeping her from getting hurt. Fairly thoughtful under the circumstances.

I thought actually did a good job of making sure she landed o top of him, keeping her from getting hurt. Fairly thoughtful under the circumstances.

I'm not convinced that was the intention. :)

Kidding aside, honestly it looks like he almost would have missed her completely, but extends his arm and pulls her down on top of him while he rolls over. She looked embarrassed afterwards, haha.

I think you're right. If he doesn't do that, he may have Pollard'd her ACL.

rofl.gif

That has to be the best damn "Ice-Breaker", or neck breaker for that matter, Ive ever seen

Odd way for me being a LONG-TIME fan and lurker of these boards to break my silence.........but I have to say this place is chicken soup for my "Patriot Soul"

I had to watch the actual video to find out why he was being tackled 15 yards OOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes