PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

best steeler forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayback

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
anyone know the best steeler forum? thanks in advance .

have found steeleraddicts and fever.

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums

And man they are drinking some Kool Aid over there for a team who has lost to Denv and Ari. I saw a few posts saying we really havent beat anyone this year (LOL what about Dallas and Indy). I mean who else is left to beat.

Not to mention the schedule they have plated thus far has been cake, not to mention the rest of there games arent basically against scrub squad (jets, mia, ravens, cin) with only Jax and NE having winning records.

Man steelers fans are dumb

I just popped over to read some of the Feev, and they're pretty ridiculous. Mostly along the lines of "They have a weak schedule, beyond the Cowboys, Colts and Browns who have they beaten?" Everyone.

The Browns played the Pats tough, but at no point in that game did they have the lead, let alone a double digit lead. Steelers fans need to realize that the only formidable team they've beaten is the Browns, and one of those wins was when they were starting Charlie Frye. On top of that, they have two losses with that garbage schedule. Ridiculous.

Let's face it. Every fan forum for every one of the top teams in the NFL is like this. I bet Charger fans think that they are unstoppable because they beat the defending champs.

Let's face it. Every fan forum for every one of the top teams in the NFL is like this. I bet Charger fans think that they are unstoppable because they beat the defending champs.

I think Merril Hoge has an account at Steelersfever.

The best Steelers forum? Isn't that like asking where I can get the best bowl of boiled tripe? Steeler fans, while prolific and passionate aren't characterized for their intellectually stimulating contributions. Tripe, while greasy and smelly, isn't known for good taste.

And man they are drinking some Kool Aid over there for a team who has lost to Denv and Ari. I saw a few posts saying we really havent beat anyone this year (LOL what about Dallas and Indy). I mean who else is left to beat.

Not to mention the schedule they have plated thus far has been cake, not to mention the rest of there games arent basically against scrub squad (jets, mia, ravens, cin) with only Jax and NE having winning records.

LOL, it is funny that even they think Merill Hodge is an idiot. A new thread was started about his comments and the NFL Network giving the Steelers some props. Very few commented on Hodge's assesment, and those who did respectfully disagreed. It's good to see that they are at least somewhat realistic. :)

I popped in and found this gem of a quote
I see us winning against the Patriots because they haven't played amazing teams except for the Colts, Cowboys and Browns who kept the game close. We are more physical than the Patriots and our defense is a lot better than the opponents they played-look at the stats.

Isn't that like saying "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln,how was the play?"

Steelers fans using the Patriots' strength of schedule as an argument as to why they would beat us is as ironic (and moronic) as it can be.

Last edited:
I popped in and found this gem of a quote

Isn't that like saying "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln,how was the play?"

Ah the old best Defense argument. They do realize they almost lost to the Browns Sunday, don't they? But no they can beat us because we only beat the Browns by 17 points and they only did it by 3.

Saying the Pats haven't beat anybody is lame enough,but saying the Pats aren't physical? They may want to check the Colt's injury report from our game with them...

That's great! I was afraid that my prediction before the Indy game (afterwards we'll be hearing that the Patriots "haven't beaten anyone") was wrong. It's good to know that I can count on the Steeler fans to come through in the clutch. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back