PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best seats at Dolphins Stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So I'm heading to Miami for the game in December, what are some of the better sections? We don't want to be upper and are looking in the $150-250 each range. The lower corner endzone on the Pats side looks like they might be good, but I just can't tell if that angle sucks or not.

Anyone been to the stadium who can comment on seating?

Thanks!

Personally, when I've been there I've had tickets in the uppers, between the 30-yard lines and enjoyed them. Get to watch the game on the field rather than more than half the game on the video monitor.

I do recall from walking around there that those seats were very close to the field but also high enough that you had decent angles, so if that's what you're looking for you should be fine.

SeatData - Miami Dolphins - Dolphin Stadium

That website allows you to click on a section to see what your view will be like, and if you join the site you do get bigger pictures with higher resolution - but it will cost you ten bucks.

Sections 156 to 153:
156.jpg
155.jpg

154.jpg
153.jpg

First off, wait till the very end to buy your seats. The Fish may be be so out of it by gameday that the ticket market will be flooded. South Florida fans are front runners and have no appetite for watching a losing team. I check Stubhub daily for ticket sellers that want to escape at cost, but you won't see this until about 7 days to go.
As far as Landshark Stadium goes, the depth of the sidelines is quite large, so even the best seats on the 50 will be pretty far from the field. Personally, I like lower endzone as close as possible. I've paid face , behind goal posts 6th row using Stubhub with only a few days to go. If you don't mind upperdeck, rows 2-4 mid stadium or behind posts are a good vantage point. Avoid first row because railings get in the way. Good luck

Last edited:
By comparison, the view from the uppers:

414.jpg
413.jpg

412.jpg
411.jpg

Maybe those seats weren't as good as I remember them being after all ....

The sun can be pretty brutal, particularly in the NE corner. Coming down from NE, you may enjoy the rays that time of year, but I'd rather be in the shade.

i would recommend seats between the 30's

the lower level is only slightly better then the higher level in my opinion

i would not get endzone seats unless theyre very close to the endzone

coming from someone whos been to that stadium 10+ times, with many different seats

Your couch, easily.

i would recommend seats between the 30's

the lower level is only slightly better then the higher level in my opinion

i would not get endzone seats unless theyre very close to the endzone

coming from someone whos been to that stadium 10+ times, with many different seats

Thanks, this is exactly the input I was looking for. Sounds like higher level, mid-field might be the way to go. The end zone seats looked pretty far back. Esp. the corner. I don't think I've seen sideline seats so far from the field outside of the LA Coliseum ...

The seats furthest away from Dolphins fans.

I'm going to this game as well, 50 yard line, Pats side, lower level, 2nd row up from the field!

I've never been to Landshark before but stay away from the end zone seats, you cant see jack **** from the end zones in any stadium I've ever been too.

If you are spending up to $250.00 each you should be able to get almost any non club seat in the house. My tickets were $325 a piece & were some of the most expensive on stub hub, I prefer to sit further up usually but my girlfriend insisted on "sitting as close to the Pats bench as possible"

I'm going to this game as well, 50 yard line, Pats side, lower level, 2nd row up from the field!

I've never been to Landshark before but stay away from the end zone seats, you cant see jack **** from the end zones in any stadium I've ever been too.

If you are spending up to $250.00 each you should be able to get almost any non club seat in the house. My tickets were $325 a piece & were some of the most expensive on stub hub, I prefer to sit further up usually but my girlfriend insisted on "sitting as close to the Pats bench as possible"

dude, u better be careful

So just checking back in on this one as I'm going to buy my tickets this weekend ... but when I went back to Stubhub, unless my memory fails me, it seems like ticket prices have gone waaaaaay up. Anyone else noticed this or is it me ??? :(

The Dolphins suck. Their fans suck. Their stadium sucks. The neighborhood it's in sucks. Miami sucks.

Having said that... the stadium is simply constructed, so anywhere you sit will have great sightlines. And their parking lot is huge, so DO NOT PARK OFFSITE. It's not like Foxboro, where you can safely walk to the stadium. Park off site down there, and they'll be outlining your body in chalk.

We were down there in December of '06 for that epic beatdown they gave us. :mad: We sat around the 25- to 30, but waaaaay up at the top, almost against the back wall... and, even with that, the field didn't seem that far away.

Attachments

• 07 fins take the field.JPG
    07 fins take the field.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 16 near the end of the game.JPG
    16 near the end of the game.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 251
Funny, I haven't had the chance to return since the 06 game. I too am having a dilemma.

I want to go, but with christmas coming I simply don't want to fork out over 200 to sit in decent seats. Everything 30 yard line to the 50 is absolutely ridiculously priced. It really sucks:(

Once again, those of you hesitating because of price if travel is flexible, wait until a couple days after this weekend. Should the Fins lose, you may see lots of seats flood the market priced to sell. Trouble is, I don't see the Bills beating the Fins.

If the prices don't go down, the best seats are in your living room.

Once again, those of you hesitating because of price if travel is flexible, wait until a couple days after this weekend. Should the Fins lose, you may see lots of seats flood the market priced to sell. Trouble is, I don't see the Bills beating the Fins.

That's exactly what I'm doing, I'll go searcing the net all day tommorow, hopefully I can find some tickets. Ecspecially if the Pats can pull a W off tommorow, Id imagine there would be plenty of seats available. Usually through I find those deals on ebay, and I no longer have a paypay account. Wish me luck!

That's exactly what I'm doing, I'll go searcing the net all day tommorow, hopefully I can find some tickets. Ecspecially if the Pats can pull a W off tommorow, Id imagine there would be plenty of seats available. Usually through I find those deals on ebay, and I no longer have a paypay account. Wish me luck!

Good luck! I guess I'm a bad prognosticator thinking the Phins would most likely win today. Give the Phins fans a couple days to deal with the loss and put their tix up for sale and not see them sold immediately. THEN panic sets in and prices drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes